Happy with results

Posted by Reviewer2722574 on Dec 17, 2009

First time I tried it, and I am very happy with the results. My wife loves it too, her gums are sensitive and since she has been using it this month she tells me she notices the difference and her gums are much better. It took me a couple of days to get used to the texture, which is a bit different from commercial toothpaste.

Fluoride Free is Great!

Posted by Reviewer3341333 on Dec 18, 2009

I love the flavor of this toothpaste. I also had looked online at many places and this was the best value by far.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Dec 21, 2009

not sure about the whitening part, but other than that - excellent! nice alternative

Amazing and Unexpected!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Dec 01, 2009

The difference in my oral health is fantastic! I had no idea how DRYING main brand pastes were until I tried the Xyliwhite. I am now devoted to the stuff, because: -- My gums are healthier now that they do not dry out after brushing -- My overall oral care is improved because I now take the time to brush carefully and thoroughly (I hadn't realized how much I hurry just because of the foaming and burn of other pastes). -- And this is trivial, but nice, it doesn't strip taste-buds like fluorides do; I actually tested it by drinking orange juice right after brushing and it was OKAY! Could taste the peppermint, but no face-puckering!

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2616657 on Dec 23, 2009

I love this toothpaste...it doesn't hae any of the bad ingreients in it...and it really does whiten

Im sticking with it

Posted by Reviewer1171630 on Dec 30, 2009

Ive been a fan of NOW foods for a while, with their multi's and omegas but never knew they made toothpaste, until now. I just had to give it a go and as usual, Im in love. What I like most about this is that its more of a gel than a paste which makes it easy on the choppers. NOW does it again.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1824370 on Jan 04, 2010

I've used it for quite a while and really like it. Has a great taste and I believe it's very effective.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1885707 on Jan 06, 2010

Best toothpaste I have ever had. Period.

Gentle and natural toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3029080 on Jan 09, 2010

Gentle and natural toothpaste at an affordable price! On my third tube already.

love it