looks to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1544639 on Mar 29, 2011

like the taste, the contents appear non toxic, ill probably continue ordering it

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2705035 on Feb 27, 2012

I like it! I think it whittening too! :)

Just right

Posted by juliem on Apr 04, 2012

This is the main toothpaste our family has used for the past couple of years. It ticks all the boxes for us: * SLS (and other unnecessary chemical nasty)-free * Fluoride-free * The kids like the taste * It's very reasonably priced * It just works! We live in Australia and there's just nothing else that meets these criteria.

Finally I found

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 17, 2012

Finally I found normal natural toothpaste. I am still wearing my damn braces and I found extremely difficult to find normal, suitable, good natural toothpaste. These that I was trying here ant there were just awful for me. This is not perfection, but 4 stars from 5 could be. I wish it could remove more of my fur from teeth, but it is how it is. The price was extremely good, so I am happy. And I forgot - it is whitening indeed, because other whitening pastes that I have tried did nothing to me.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer3325216 on Jun 09, 2011

Seems very easy to fall, i dont know it is not effective for me~!

XyliWhite vrs Store bought

Posted by Reviewer2471252 on Oct 31, 2007

Yes I would rate the XyliWhite toothpaste a good. I like the clean white appearence it leaves on teeth. Store brands do the same but the XyliWhite doesn't leave that dryness on tongue and around mouth and lips. I am going to by more.

ok...

Posted by Reviewer1956555 on Nov 28, 2008

I like it...It's not that bad. It makes my mouth feel fresh sometimes. Sometimes it feels like I need to brush my teeth a couple of times a day.

Not what you said

Posted by Reviewer3289685 on Sep 01, 2010

never saw any change. very disappointing.

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Apr 15, 2012

After reading many of the reviews, I believed this product would be great, or at least, better than what I was using. Wrong! After two weeks of use I had sensitive, bloody gums, and a strong feeling that my teeth were not getting really clean. Checking the ingredients on the label reveals that the supposed whitener, papain, is second from the bottom of the list. In other words, next to nothing. IF this works for you, congrats, but for me a complete waste of money, leaving my teeth and gums worse for the use.

Baking Soda hurts gums!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

I decided to buy this based on the great reviews but it did not work for me. My gums become very sensitive due to the abrasive nature of the baking soda and I only went through half a tube and had to throw it out. Overall, too harsh for me. The flavor was good.