Finally I found

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 17, 2012

Finally I found normal natural toothpaste. I am still wearing my damn braces and I found extremely difficult to find normal, suitable, good natural toothpaste. These that I was trying here ant there were just awful for me. This is not perfection, but 4 stars from 5 could be. I wish it could remove more of my fur from teeth, but it is how it is. The price was extremely good, so I am happy. And I forgot - it is whitening indeed, because other whitening pastes that I have tried did nothing to me.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer3325216 on Jun 09, 2011

Seems very easy to fall, i dont know it is not effective for me~!

XyliWhite vrs Store bought

Posted by Reviewer2471252 on Oct 31, 2007

Yes I would rate the XyliWhite toothpaste a good. I like the clean white appearence it leaves on teeth. Store brands do the same but the XyliWhite doesn't leave that dryness on tongue and around mouth and lips. I am going to by more.

ok...

Posted by Reviewer1956555 on Nov 28, 2008

I like it...It's not that bad. It makes my mouth feel fresh sometimes. Sometimes it feels like I need to brush my teeth a couple of times a day.

Not what you said

Posted by Reviewer3289685 on Sep 01, 2010

never saw any change. very disappointing.

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Apr 15, 2012

After reading many of the reviews, I believed this product would be great, or at least, better than what I was using. Wrong! After two weeks of use I had sensitive, bloody gums, and a strong feeling that my teeth were not getting really clean. Checking the ingredients on the label reveals that the supposed whitener, papain, is second from the bottom of the list. In other words, next to nothing. IF this works for you, congrats, but for me a complete waste of money, leaving my teeth and gums worse for the use.

Baking Soda hurts gums!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

I decided to buy this based on the great reviews but it did not work for me. My gums become very sensitive due to the abrasive nature of the baking soda and I only went through half a tube and had to throw it out. Overall, too harsh for me. The flavor was good.

If you want white teeth

Posted by erikamarija on Jul 02, 2012

It is only one toothpaste who makes my smile look white-and this is it. Order it if you wanna this effect.

No complaints.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 07, 2009

I bought this along with 2 other toothpastes (Peelu Cinnamon and Vicco Original Ayurvedic). They're all good. This one's the mintiest - the most "normal" toothpaste. It gives a good clean! It also bothers my teeth the most when they're playing up (they're bit sensitive, bless...). I can't comment on the whitening aspect, because I don't use it every time I brush, but the positive reviews about that are what persuaded me to buy this one. I'll probably buy it again.

I love this toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Sep 27, 2010

I love this toothpaste it's great if you have a dry mouth my mouth and teeth used to get beat up using crest and I will never switch back Xylitol is the best my babies use Spry because it isn't flavored but they will use this later my health food store in our town charges almost $8 for this and iherb is so cheap and good.