Xyliwhite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on May 03, 2008

This tastes great and as better for our teeth.

Good but a little abrasive to the teeth

Posted by Reviewer2155257 on Feb 10, 2008

I found Xyliwhite toothpaste to be a great and all natural product, however, it leaves my teeth thinner. I think it's the abrasive effect of baking soda particles that are to blame. In my opinion, the manufacturers should add less baking soda to their product and it would be perfect.

Fluoride-Free Makes A Difference

Posted by Reviewer1088944 on Aug 15, 2010

I ordered this product mainly because I was curious to try an alternative to the devastating feeling I was constantly getting from using store brand products. Upon my first use, I noticed an improvement in the feel and texture of the paste as I aggressively brushed the inner and outer layers of my teeth. To my amazement, I was left with less annoyance from the usual fluoride induced toothpaste I was accustomed to prior to using this product. In my opinion, the product works just as effectively, if not better than any brands you encounter at local shops. I believe the problem I had was getting use to the idea that the pre brushing feeling of clean, shiny teeth due to sensations from fluoride and other chemicals, caused a placebo effect which made me believe I was giving my teeth the best treatment it deserved.

looks to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1544639 on Mar 29, 2011

like the taste, the contents appear non toxic, ill probably continue ordering it

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2705035 on Feb 27, 2012

I like it! I think it whittening too! :)

Just right

Posted by juliem on Apr 04, 2012

This is the main toothpaste our family has used for the past couple of years. It ticks all the boxes for us: * SLS (and other unnecessary chemical nasty)-free * Fluoride-free * The kids like the taste * It's very reasonably priced * It just works! We live in Australia and there's just nothing else that meets these criteria.

Finally I found

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 17, 2012

Finally I found normal natural toothpaste. I am still wearing my damn braces and I found extremely difficult to find normal, suitable, good natural toothpaste. These that I was trying here ant there were just awful for me. This is not perfection, but 4 stars from 5 could be. I wish it could remove more of my fur from teeth, but it is how it is. The price was extremely good, so I am happy. And I forgot - it is whitening indeed, because other whitening pastes that I have tried did nothing to me.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer3325216 on Jun 09, 2011

Seems very easy to fall, i dont know it is not effective for me~!

XyliWhite vrs Store bought

Posted by Reviewer2471252 on Oct 31, 2007

Yes I would rate the XyliWhite toothpaste a good. I like the clean white appearence it leaves on teeth. Store brands do the same but the XyliWhite doesn't leave that dryness on tongue and around mouth and lips. I am going to by more.

ok...

Posted by Reviewer1956555 on Nov 28, 2008

I like it...It's not that bad. It makes my mouth feel fresh sometimes. Sometimes it feels like I need to brush my teeth a couple of times a day.