Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Great for Pregnant Women

Posted by khessel on Jul 23, 2012

I bought this product because I had pretty bad morning sickness in the first trimester of my pregnancy. I simply could not tolerate the taste of fluoridated toothpaste. (This also made me wonder how wise it is to use toothpaste with fluoride in it, since I was sensitive to many toxins). This toothpaste worked wonderfully. I will probably continue to use it in the future as well.

No allergic reaction (gluten/wheat free lady)

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I began having allergic reactions to regular toothpastes. I found out I could also not have wheat/gluten. I have used this toothpaste for months with no problems. Taste is milder than most regular toothpastes. If you are sensitive to chemicals or easily have allergic reactions this toothpaste may work for you.

It made me feel refreshed

Posted by ILoveHealthy on Jul 22, 2012

I feel my teeth are clean. I love it becuase it's Free of SLS chemicals and fluoride. I'm a little yellow teeth and i don't notice a different in whiten my teeth

I was expecting better

Posted by Reviewer1765092 on Oct 13, 2008

From the reviews posted here on iHerb I had high hopes for this toothpaste. But my experience does not seem to mirror others. The toothpaste lacks any flavor or taste. There is not mint fresh feeling or anything like that. It's more of a cardboard fresh taste. Second and perhaps more important, my gums have never bled this much since changing to this toothpaste. For the past year or so I've been using Crest Pro Health and my gums never really bled while using that. But since using Xyliwhite, they bleed about every time I brush them. I've been using the toothpaste for a little over a month and I thought at first that my gums just needed a re-adjustment period. Now, I am not so sure.

Poor product!

Posted by Reviewertommi on Aug 16, 2010

I have used it only one week, but whole mouth smells and i cant eat anything cold or warm now, it wont wash teeth clean as it should, poor quolity!