Made teeth sensitive

Posted by Reviewer3018124 on Oct 20, 2011

This toothpaste made both mine and my wife's teeth very sensitive. Don't know if we received a bad batch but we would never use it again.

Tastes good but some ingredients questionable

Posted by KiwiKent on May 09, 2015

Daughters absolutely loved this toothpaste but on closer look the ingredients don't stack up. Our mouth and gums are VERY vascular. Some medications & herbal remedies, like sublingual nitroglycerin & arnica, are taken and administered under the tongue. So what you put in your mouth should be as pure as possible. Ingredients glycerine, sorbitol, papain, and sodium coco-sulphate have question marks over them. Glycerin is thought to leave a coating on the teeth, possibly contributing to de-mineralization and preventing re-mineralization (the layering of minerals back into the enamel structure). Sodium lauryl sulfate and coco-sulfate are basically the same thing chemically. Coco-sulfate tends to be a bit gentler because the ingredients (usually coconut or palm kernel oils) are less purified. Sorbitol is an artificial sweetener. If this review helped click YES. Click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

I wish I could use Xyliwhite

Posted by Reviewer3133067 on Sep 13, 2010

I loved it when I first bought it, so much that I stocked up and purchased several more. After using about one tube of Xyliwhite my teeth are getting very painful and sensitive. I have never had sensitive teeth in my life. Initially I liked this because it didn't dry out my mouth. and overall my mouth was feeling fresher and healthier....until my teeth started hurting. When I breathe in my front teeth ache like if you were exposed to extreme cold. I wouldn't recommend this - it's the only product from NOW foods that I have had bad luck with.

The best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1802061 on Mar 25, 2012

I like the taste, makes my teeth bright

The best toothpaste!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

This is the best toothpaste that I have ever used, natural and fluoride free. I highly recommend it!

Great, But Not For Those With Sensitive Teeth

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 10, 2013

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel is mostly great. It really does clean and whiten teeth without fluoride and without drying the mouth. It removes plaque, too, and keeps it from re-forming, which I believe is due to the Xylitol in this product's formula. Soon after I started using this product, I did notice that my teeth were becoming much more sensitive, and after using this product for several months hot and cold beverages were downright painful. Now, I alternate Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel with Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, and that's been a great combination for me.

Flouride free toothpaste gel!!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 17, 2012

Since I heard that flouride have been used in rat poisons, I stopped to use flouride toothpaste. I found the very best product in whole iHerb and have been using it for a year now. The toothpaste is natural and doesn't taste bad. My teeth are healthy and clean. Thank you again Now foods!!

Good paste. Very good price.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

It does it's job very well. I love the taste, the texture, the color of it. It's one of d best...for me. I'll keep on bying it. For sure.

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on Apr 12, 2013

I really like this toothpaste, it does a great job in cleaning your teeth. The mint taste is very mild so even my nephew could use it.

Best toothpaste alive!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 19, 2011

I cannot express how much I love this brand!!! Now Foods is awesome. I love this toothpaste, it whitens and cleans thoroughly, my mouth feels refreshed longer. I love the ingredients. An A+++ product!