Good!

Posted by Reviewer2491713 on Aug 31, 2012

This toothpaste tastes great and really keeps your teeth clean.

A nice one!

Posted by divine on Sep 01, 2012

A nice one, cleanses well, a fresh taste, I recommend. I bought it because of the Xylitol and papain :)

my kids went for it

Posted by agnesdb on Sep 04, 2012

trying to get my kids to use toothpaste was a problem. But this one had a mild flavor, and was without fluoride, which is good, since my young kids still didn't get the hand of spitting out the used toothpaste very well yet.

like it

Posted by megejas on Sep 06, 2012

like it

Love this toothpaste/gel!

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Aug 22, 2012

I use this now instead of another one I was using that was a paste and came in a larger/squattier tube. It also was xylitol sweetened, with tea tree, mint and fluoride free, but it seemed much harsher than this. The taste is nice and light, works well and isn't harsh. I use this with a tea tree mouthwash and it is a great clean feeling - and I know with the xylitol, I'm still fighting germs even after I rinse - because any xylitol left will kill any germs where it is.

Great toothpaste

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Not sure about the whitening as I only picked up the travel size to try it. Will reorder and report.

love this toothpaste

Posted by Denyse on Aug 24, 2012

It really does make your teeth feel squeaky clean, and I love the fact that I am re mineralizing my teeth as I brush :)

Posted by 5044436804998153493 on Aug 25, 2012

Love it...

excellent product/отличная паста

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 26, 2012

Great toothpaste. Really whitens my teeth, you can see the whitening effect very fast. Замечательная паста, реально отбеливает. Очень быстро замечаю отбеливающий эффект, когда начинаю ей пользоваться.

Nice toothpaste

Posted by Korina on Aug 27, 2012

I like this toothpaste because it has great ingerients, but I have not noticed whitening.