Great toothpaste

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Not sure about the whitening as I only picked up the travel size to try it. Will reorder and report.

love this toothpaste

Posted by Denyse on Aug 24, 2012

It really does make your teeth feel squeaky clean, and I love the fact that I am re mineralizing my teeth as I brush :)

Posted by 5044436804998153493 on Aug 25, 2012

Love it...

excellent product/отличная паста

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 26, 2012

Great toothpaste. Really whitens my teeth, you can see the whitening effect very fast. Замечательная паста, реально отбеливает. Очень быстро замечаю отбеливающий эффект, когда начинаю ей пользоваться.

Nice toothpaste

Posted by Korina on Aug 27, 2012

I like this toothpaste because it has great ingerients, but I have not noticed whitening.

++++++

Posted by Reviewer2453005 on Aug 27, 2012

The best))) Real organic, but whitening!)))

Ideal for bleedy gums!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 27, 2012

Help for reducing bleeding gums!

Love this toothpaste/gel!

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Aug 22, 2012

I use this now instead of another one I was using that was a paste and came in a larger/squattier tube. It also was xylitol sweetened, with tea tree, mint and fluoride free, but it seemed much harsher than this. The taste is nice and light, works well and isn't harsh. I use this with a tea tree mouthwash and it is a great clean feeling - and I know with the xylitol, I'm still fighting germs even after I rinse - because any xylitol left will kill any germs where it is.

Good product, nice taste .

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013

Very good price, too.

Best natural toothpaste I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Sep 20, 2012

After using this toothpaste just once I could tell a big difference in how clean my teeth felt. They continued to feel clean and smooth all evening and the next morning too. The taste is pleasant. It foams well and rinses very well. Doesn't take much on the toothbrush either. I've looked on line for information about Fluoride and had not realized before the dangers it presents. I think we've all been brainwashed to think that it prevents cavities. In the same order I got a tube of Jason's toothpaste which is quite a bit more expensive. Of the two, I prefer XyliWhite. A WEEK LATER: I have now tried 4 different brands of natural toothpaste. This remains my favorite and the one I will continue to use. It may be wishful thinking or my imagination but I seem to be able to see a slight lightening of my teeth. Of course I've been brushing longer and more often but I do believe that this toothpaste is really cleaning my teeth better and whitening them. And, it is a very reasonable price.