good

Posted by 4971451724132125776 on Apr 28, 2015

good smell and healthy.

Order this by the case!

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014

Despite the fact that it has glycerin, I LOVE this toothpaste and so does my ENTIRE family. I have tried other brands but they prefer this one. Coupled with Alka Thyme, your breath will feel fresh and your chances of cavities will be greatly minimized. If you are looking to remineralize, you can try the baking soda, peppermint oil, salt combo and make sure you get your minerals and vitamins throughout the day, otherwise this is a good alternative. Using mainstream toothpaste, my kids had cavities at $100 each to fill. Using the NOW toothpaste and Sonicare kids toothpaste, no cavities at all:) Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Great product

Posted by Mirael on Jan 01, 2014

Perfect quality. I recommend to everyone.Also +5 for iherb.com for the good price of the products fast shipment correctness and accuracy.

¡Buena relación calidad-precio!

Posted by martaekos on Jan 11, 2014

Es un dentrífico en gel con sabor a menta suave con la ventaja de ser libre de SLS, blanquear ligeramente y, por sus ingredientes, fortalezer el esmalte dental. ¡Buena relación calidad-precio!

good basic toothpaste

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

It is a good toothpaste, my family is using it when we want a little bit of variety and take a break from our favourite toothpaste. This one has pleasant and mild minty taste, cleans teeth well and has a good size for its price. Nothing to complain really. if you are looking for your first organic toothpaste, i think this one is great to begin with.

I LOVE IT!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 31, 2013

I've been using it for several years now.

Del 1 al 10, un 10

Posted by Paulette on Apr 19, 2013

Nunca pensé que abandonar la sensación tan refrescante que me proporcionaban los dentífricos normales fuera a ser tan fácil. No tengo nada más que reseñar. Recomendable al 100%

great

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 18, 2013

ill buy again

very good

Posted by 5036236588259606551 on Sep 18, 2013

very good

I like it!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Feb 11, 2014

This is so natural to me! I like the refreshing smell very much and it contains no harmful ingredients. The only thing is that it has very less bubbles, I would like one with more bubbles while brushing my teeth >.<