Not so bad... But

Posted by AluceWLD on Jun 29, 2013

I don't like the salty taste.

just normal

Posted by 4778187664171583255 on Jun 21, 2013

i can find another better toothpaste in supermarket.

not my gum's favourite

Posted by jacqlibra on May 21, 2013

For some reason, my gum/teeth start to feel sore after a few days using this. I switched back to my other toothpaste and it returns to normal... Hmm...

Did not like it.

Posted by absoluteblisss on Apr 24, 2013

It's such a pity, despite seeing so many good reviews about this toothpaste, it did not really feel quite okay for me. Felt that it did not give me a fresh/clean feeling after brushing, almost felt like I was just brushing my teeth with a brush and water. May be i'm still used to the fluoride toothpastes!

Nada especial

Posted by AnadePozuelo on Apr 23, 2013

Nada especial a destacar. El producto es bueno, como otro cualquiera pero no noto ningún efecto blanqueante.

nao

Posted by 5698883943332353534 on Apr 15, 2013

não recomendo o sabor não é refrescante espuma nem vela

Not enough fresh

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 14, 2013

Dont like it, the taste is not strong enough. Like u havent brushed your teeth.

Ok

Posted by 4982943584832308529 on Feb 28, 2013

It was ok and I used the whole tube, but wont buy it again.

will not repurchase

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Jan 23, 2013

the taste of it is fine and the packaging is good hence the 2 rating. However this does not leave the mouth fresh for very long so I didn't feel clean using it. My friends visiting agreed it didn't leave the mouth fresh. Will keep trying until I find one I like.

Regretably, I did not care fo this product.

Posted by Reviewer2073136 on Dec 06, 2012

First of all, I love Now products. They are high quality and very reasonably priced. I have dry mouth and I thought this product would help (the Biotene gum works great). This product did not work well on my dry mouth. I think it tastes very much like unflavored baking soda toothpaste. I did notice something very stange. After I used the product for about 10 days, I noticed bubbles in my urine. I had heard that that could be an early sign of kidney problems. There were no other independent variables during this period. Since I quit using it a couple of weeks ago, the bubbles have gone away. I don't know for sure that this product created the condition, but it did go away after I quit using it. I hope this helps you in making your decision wether or not to purchase this product.