Very good

Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Feb 19, 2015

Works well like any other toothpaste. Mild taste and smells fresh. Very happy about the ingredients.

nice one

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 19, 2013

Thanks - great price, great flavor, i love it.

very good

Posted by 5036236588259606551 on Sep 18, 2013

very good

I like it!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Feb 11, 2014

This is so natural to me! I like the refreshing smell very much and it contains no harmful ingredients. The only thing is that it has very less bubbles, I would like one with more bubbles while brushing my teeth >.<

Very good product

Posted by 4626515882976905634 on May 29, 2016

This toothpaste is very good and helpful for the teeth

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 20, 2015

I was searching for a flouride free toothpaste and found this one. I am happy with my purchase. Great minty taste!

Cleaner and Fresher!

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

I decided to purchase this after doing some research and finding out about the benefits of xylitol and baking soda. I was also getting tired of other commercial brands that make my teeth more sensitive (and the flouride was a turn off). After a month of use, i'm satisfied. My teeth feels clean (almost) all day and it gives me fresh minty breath. I don't think it whitened my teeth. It probably takes longer for that effect to work. Anyway if you want whiter teeth I suggest you just use activated charcoal or do oil pulling with extra virgin coconut oil. Both of which I purchased here on iHerb.

nice one

Posted by 5060342801306660197 on Jun 07, 2015

I really liked it, put it takes time to makes my tooth white

Lovely natural toothpaste

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Jun 08, 2015

I'm glad I have found a lovely natural toothpaste without all the nasty chmical they put in the conventional ones. I like this very much! The smell and the sensation are fresh and lovely. Don't expect perfectly white teeth, but yyet it gives a brighter look to them. Would buy again!

good

Posted by 4971451724132125776 on Apr 28, 2015

good smell and healthy.