Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint - So refreshing, good for diabetes, good for the teeth! No foul taste in the morning.

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I tried this toothpaste out of curiousity. My mother in law is a diabetic. A friend told me about xylitol as a sugar substitute. When I browsed iherb, I came across this xylitol as a toothpaste. Hhmmm ... my mother inlaw would like this I thought. When the order came, I had the first dibs. I used it before sleeping. Remarkably, upon waking up, I still feel my mouth fresh... which was unlike the toothpaste I was using! I researched and found out the reason why xylitol is being used in toothpastes ... found out that it has properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria! Wonderful! Sugar-safe for diabetics, and protection for our teeth! ... it's even cheaper compared to a similar-sized sensodyne! btw, my mother in law loved it! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

It works but it dried my mouth too much

Posted by 4727876667458069454 on Sep 10, 2012

Its a good antibacterial but it dries up my mouth too much. I got excellent results when I added a tiny amount on the toothbrush and mixed it with the regular toothpaste.

ok

Posted by annegoggans on Sep 25, 2012

not spectacular, but not bad either

Great taste, didn't whiten my teeth

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

I really like the minty taste of this. It is a good toothpaste, works just fine. But I don't find that it whitens teeth. Will repurchase though, because it is good value for money and has nice ingredients in it.

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Dec 03, 2012

Good toothpaste. Much better then Crest and similar, but I like other natupal pastes better.

Good cleaning but no whitening

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Jul 03, 2013

I used this toothpaste for more than 3 months and realized that my teeth feel as I visited the dental cleaning yesterday. With this toothpaste, I have very good results in cleansing, fresh breath and healthy teeth, but 0 in whitening. For me it is not so bad, because I have enough white teeth, do not smoke, etc., but if you need whitening do not expect too much from this product. Please visit my page to see even more truthful reviews! //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Я пользовалась этой зубной пастой больше 3 месяцев и поняла, что мои зубы чувствуют себя, как будто я посетила стоматологическую чистку вчера. С этой пастой у меня есть очень хорошие результаты в очищении, свежести дыхания и здоровьи зубов, но 0 в отбеливании. Для меня его не так уж и плохо, потому что я имею достаточно белые зубы, не курю и т.д., но если вам нужно отбеливание не ожидайте слишком многого от этого продукта. Пожалуйста посетите мою страничку, чтобы увидеть еще больше правдивых отзывов!

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Me encanta pero le falta un poco más refrescar el aliento para ser 5 estrellas, prefiero el otro de menta más fuerte de la misma marca. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Es mi pasta por excelencia

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

Llevo ya muchos botes. Si te gustan las pastas que te dejan la boca congelada como para no poder ni beber agua después esta no es tu pasta de dientes. A mi esa sensación de la que tanto presumen en los anuncios siempre me ha desagradado; y esta pasta es super suavecita pero te deja los dientes perfectos :) En cuanto al efecto blanqueante... Bueno, no he notado cambios pero yo tampoco es que tenga mucho que blanquear. Tengo los dientes sanotes. La espuma, pues es menos que otras pastas. Pero hay que tener en cuenta que lo que limpia no es la espuma. Así que con que tenga la justa para un buen cepillado me doy por satisfecha. Ah, y el bote es más grande de lo que nos tienen acostumbrados en España. Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

hi

Posted by 4993442672071195237 on Feb 26, 2015

Good product and I would recommend it Thank you.

Good, but...

Posted by 5258462976335821548 on May 28, 2016

This is a good product, but it would be better if he left more than expenditure of mint.