Reviews 4-star

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint - So refreshing, good for diabetes, good for the teeth! No foul taste in the morning.

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I tried this toothpaste out of curiousity. My mother in law is a diabetic. A friend told me about xylitol as a sugar substitute. When I browsed iherb, I came across this xylitol as a toothpaste. Hhmmm ... my mother inlaw would like this I thought. When the order came, I had the first dibs. I used it before sleeping. Remarkably, upon waking up, I still feel my mouth fresh... which was unlike the toothpaste I was using! I researched and found out the reason why xylitol is being used in toothpastes ... found out that it has properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria! Wonderful! Sugar-safe for diabetics, and protection for our teeth! ... it's even cheaper compared to a similar-sized sensodyne! btw, my mother in law loved it! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

It works but it dried my mouth too much

Posted by 4727876667458069454 on Sep 10, 2012

Its a good antibacterial but it dries up my mouth too much. I got excellent results when I added a tiny amount on the toothbrush and mixed it with the regular toothpaste.

ok

Posted by annegoggans on Sep 25, 2012

not spectacular, but not bad either

Great taste, didn't whiten my teeth

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

I really like the minty taste of this. It is a good toothpaste, works just fine. But I don't find that it whitens teeth. Will repurchase though, because it is good value for money and has nice ingredients in it.

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Dec 03, 2012

Good toothpaste. Much better then Crest and similar, but I like other natupal pastes better.