July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Reviews 5-star

The best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1802061 on Mar 25, 2012

I like the taste, makes my teeth bright

The best toothpaste!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

This is the best toothpaste that I have ever used, natural and fluoride free. I highly recommend it!

Best toothpaste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I love the fact is doesn't contain any chemicals, nor SLS. I use it now that I am pregnant and I avoid all nasty chemicals. It is so hard to find a whitening toothpaste that actually works and is not harmful. The amount of product is huge as well, making it a very good deal for the price. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Flouride free toothpaste gel!!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 17, 2012

Since I heard that flouride have been used in rat poisons, I stopped to use flouride toothpaste. I found the very best product in whole iHerb and have been using it for a year now. The toothpaste is natural and doesn't taste bad. My teeth are healthy and clean. Thank you again Now foods!!

Great, But Not For Those With Sensitive Teeth

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 10, 2013

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel is mostly great. It really does clean and whiten teeth without fluoride and without drying the mouth. It removes plaque, too, and keeps it from re-forming, which I believe is due to the Xylitol in this product's formula. Soon after I started using this product, I did notice that my teeth were becoming much more sensitive, and after using this product for several months hot and cold beverages were downright painful. Now, I alternate Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel with Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, and that's been a great combination for me.