Best Toothpaste EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

All I can NOW say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! Only available at iHerb. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; Buy Vitamin-D from iHerb: 5,000 IU = 125 mg; Use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, except Xylitol. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2462338 on Aug 22, 2012

good smell and taste. long feeling of freshness.

nice one

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 19, 2013

Thanks - great price, great flavor, i love it.

Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free

Posted by SugarQueen on Sep 30, 2012

нравится, заказала другой вкус этой же марки.

Love the taste

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a great formulation, I like that this is not sweetened with sugar or any artificial sweetners.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

now foods solutions xyli white toothpaste gel

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Nov 07, 2012

god smak og tennene føles rene og hvitere

I only use toothpaste free of fluoride for obvious reasons

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Much better than The Big Brand Colgate which is loaded with fluoride and other toxic man-made chemicals.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 20, 2015

I was searching for a flouride free toothpaste and found this one. I am happy with my purchase. Great minty taste!

Very good product

Posted by 5308362786877299457 on Jun 24, 2015

I like the feeling after using this toothpaste. It leaves nice mint and fresh aftertaste.

Cleaner and Fresher!

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

I decided to purchase this after doing some research and finding out about the benefits of xylitol and baking soda. I was also getting tired of other commercial brands that make my teeth more sensitive (and the flouride was a turn off). After a month of use, i'm satisfied. My teeth feels clean (almost) all day and it gives me fresh minty breath. I don't think it whitened my teeth. It probably takes longer for that effect to work. Anyway if you want whiter teeth I suggest you just use activated charcoal or do oil pulling with extra virgin coconut oil. Both of which I purchased here on iHerb.