Simple, fresh & effective

Posted by Reviewer2050314 on Jul 17, 2016

This toothpaste cleans your teeth effectiely, has a fresh taste and keeps your teeth white.

Shining White Bright Teeth

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Jul 03, 2012

Get rid of those chemically filled toothpastes and use this natural toothpaste which will leave your teeth bright. I had issues with coffee stained teeth this toothpaste got rid of the stains very quickly highly recommended.

GOOD TOOSTHPASTE

Posted by MarenS on Jul 17, 2012

A good toothpaste as work also as a whitneing toothpaste :-) And it works!! Just try your self.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1991789 on Feb 05, 2009

My chilren love it. They would compete to see whose teeth is whiter now!

Best toothpast!

Posted by Reviewer2398552 on Mar 05, 2009

i was alil nervous trying this at first becuase i thought it might tast gross.well it doesnt it dosnt tast like much of anything but it works GREAT! my teeth dont feel this clean unless i just got them cleaned at the dentist. with regular toothpast the tater would build up on my teeth at the end of the day was noticeable. i could feel the roughness on my teeth. after using xyliwhite they were leteraly sqeeky clean and stayed that way all day. also xylitol wich is what is in this toothpast is proven to fight tarter in the mouth wich is known to be directly related to tarter in the heat that causes heart disease.Xylitol can also kill the heart tarter too yay!

Great for Pregnant Women

Posted by khessel on Jul 23, 2012

I bought this product because I had pretty bad morning sickness in the first trimester of my pregnancy. I simply could not tolerate the taste of fluoridated toothpaste. (This also made me wonder how wise it is to use toothpaste with fluoride in it, since I was sensitive to many toxins). This toothpaste worked wonderfully. I will probably continue to use it in the future as well.

No allergic reaction (gluten/wheat free lady)

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I began having allergic reactions to regular toothpastes. I found out I could also not have wheat/gluten. I have used this toothpaste for months with no problems. Taste is milder than most regular toothpastes. If you are sensitive to chemicals or easily have allergic reactions this toothpaste may work for you.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1004225 on Mar 03, 2009

I have a problem with dry mouth. This toothpaste really helps the dryness and does not leave an after taste. Highly recommended!

Xyliwhite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on May 03, 2008

This tastes great and as better for our teeth.

Sqeaky clean teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2791523 on Oct 14, 2009

Great toothpaste. Will use this from now on.