not for me

Posted by 5746061813854996622 on Jun 02, 2014

this gave me lots of sensitivity in my teeth

it sucks for me

Posted by Reviewer2120010 on Jun 13, 2014

I don't like it at all, my teeth became sensitive

Useless for brushing and whitening

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 11, 2015

Nowfoods, the consistency of this product is just so wrong, did someone try it before you sell it? You're better of brushing with water and baking soda. I tried the refreshmint and it was a bit, a bit better. However, Nature's Gate, Natural Toothpaste, Whitening Gel really helps to calm the gum around my wisdom teeth for some reason.

STAINED MY TOWELS!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on Jan 17, 2014

This toothpaste may be safe for my body, but it is NOT safe for my beautiful, new syrin-colored towels. Stained them (bleeched), and now they are ruined :( Will never buy again!

r

Posted by Reviewer2965854 on Nov 28, 2010

first time ever i not like a now food product it make my gum hurt i throw it away

not so good

Posted by 5411689088988208270 on Feb 16, 2013

not so good

Muy recomendable.

Posted by 5535058768999891523 on Feb 20, 2013

La gasta mi marido y le gusta abastaste.

nao chegou

Posted by Reviewer2271743 on Jun 24, 2013

ainda nao chegou

Unimpressive

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014

My family and I used this religiously, but never experienced any whitening effects. The paste started to turn dark brown after a month, so we threw it out.

No me gusta

Posted by 5144142184971572945 on May 27, 2014

El frescos dura como media hora!! Y tampoco es un frescor rico. Después me da la sensación de que no me he cepillado los dientes. No deja buen sabor en la boca de limpio!!. No se sí es por qué lleva glicerina pero deja los dientes como aceitosos nose una sensación desagradable. No entiendo por que se vende tanto y tan buenos comentarios. En un mismo pedido también me compré el verde y tampoco me gusto, fatal!! aunque el azul lo termine intercambiando con otro. el verde lo tiré a la basura, no podía con él y no me gusta votar nada. Las dos pastas a mi me resultan muy desagradables parece que no me he cepillado.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »