Okay

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

but xylitol is not as healthy as everyone thinks:))

Kosteuttava

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Mutta ei kovin hyvin pesevä tuoe.

Good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 30, 2012

I have sensitive teeth and I like that toothpaste, my teeth look even brighter, though it is not a miracle. Unfortunately my man does not like it at all, he says that has no effect from it and no feeling of clean mouth.

Nice to use but I perfer comepletely non-toxic

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 24, 2012

This toothpaste is nice to use and has a good texture. The taste is pretty good too though I think their cinnamon one is even nicer. But even nicer than that is the tooth powder I made myself using a recipe from the book 'Cure Tooth Decay.' This book also explained that xylitol is not a good ingredient to use in a tooth cleaner as it has to be detoxified by the liver, and killing all the bugs in your mouth is not a good idea anyway. Good nutrition is key to dental health, not mere bug killing, says the author. He also reocmmends avoiding glycerine and sorbitol, which this product also contain. The tooth powder also makes far less mess on the toothbrush afterwards than this one does. But, if you want xylitol and a tooth PASTE this one is one of the best.

nice

Posted by asdfghrhg2 on Dec 14, 2012

good

Product

Posted by 5657399318915138640 on Nov 09, 2015

I'm using , but saw no result yet.

The consistency/texture is off

Posted by Hugo-iH on Jan 05, 2016

Seems good except for the consistency. It doesn't foam at all and makes it seem like you're not even using toothpaste. I will be going back to Refreshmint from the same company.

Not in love with the consistency

Posted by VikingQueen on Feb 09, 2016

The taste is ok, but it the consistency is too thin. Does not foam. I need to try something else.

ok

Posted by 5180936456935876754 on May 02, 2016

Don't see any different in the color of the teeth.

Envase grande

Posted by 5336489724613286653 on May 21, 2016

Buen sabor y buena limpieza