Not bad

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This is my first experience with a toothpaste other than a regular flouride. It's not too bad at all. Taste is fine and mild. I guess I feel a bit cleaner with a fluoride because it leaves a minty taste, which this xylitol paste does not. But my teeth still get clean and it is better for me. I will purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Me gusta más la refreshmint, pero ésta también me mola

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on Apr 16, 2014

Esta pasta de dientes no es apta para dentaduras sensibles,mi madre por ejemplo no puedo usarla pero yo sí. Doy fé de que blanquea los dientes, aunque no tanto como la de Colgate Luminous White pero claro, esa no es natural xD y en cuanto al aliento, dura más fresco con su hermana la RefreshMint pero es muy agradable de usar.

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White, Toothpaste Gel with Baking Soda, Fluoride-Free, Platinum Mint - Good mint flavor, fresh morning feeling

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I use Now Foods Xylitol-White toothpaste regularly (better teeth protector, teeth whitener, morning fresh feeling). For a change, I tried this platinum mint flavor. In terms of fresher feeling, the WHITE is better, but for that tangy taste, this mint flavor is better. Overall, I like the WHITE more and will revert to it once I'm done with this one. BTW, I use this toothpaste (Now Foods Xylitol, and the Nubian Black soap, as GIFTS (haven't got any complaints yet). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Whiter, cleaner feeling teeth

Posted by Reviewer2850167 on Aug 26, 2008

I feel and see a difference in just a few weeks.

Pretty impressed

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Sep 04, 2008

Not as good as another tea tree oil toothpaste I tried from Puritan's Pride, but still happy with it.

Toothpaste

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

Paste cleans well. Badly foams. Refreshes. The big tuba ended in 2 months, cleaned 3 persons. I recommend!

it's gel not paste

Posted by Reviewer1967736 on Apr 02, 2012

i was expected for paste, but it is real gel, doesn't give a lot of foam, but it's ok, i got used to it, i am not sure if i will order it again.

frescor y limpieza

Posted by albehi on Apr 05, 2012

hace unos dias empece a utilizar esta pasta de dientes. hasta el momento estoy muy satisfecha. deja los dientes con una sensacion increible de limpieza, y tiene un sabor muy fresco. de momento no puedo decir si blanquea o no. la recomiendo!

GOOD.

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 05, 2012

NOT BAD, BUT I DON'T SEE WHITENING YET.

Tastes fresh

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Jun 29, 2012

Really fresh taste and maybe my teeth are a little bit whiter.