Safe whitening toothpaste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

It has no SLS, parabens and fluoride, which makes it safe for my teeth. Baking soda works miracles for whitening and I like the minty taste. Huge container, so very economical for the price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The better quality!

Posted by GoodLife on Feb 01, 2014

The most of supermarket toothpaste contains unhealthy, chemical & toxical ingredients (SLS for example). This paste is natural, it means that it's no toxic and dangerous for my health. We use it for two years, and we love it for fresh taste, it cleans very well our teeth, so I recommend this paste to all. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

XyliWOW!

Posted by Reviewer1283130 on Jun 17, 2008

Every 6 mo. I was admonished by my dental hygienist for not taking proper care of my teeth. Until XyliWhite. I have been using this product for a year now. My teeth have never been whiter. My enamel is stronger. And my hygienist actually complimented me on my lack of plaque at my recent visit. The only thing I did differently was switch to this toothpaste. I like the kind with baking soda. I like this product better than Tom's xylitol toothpaste. Many supermarket brand toothpastes actually contain sugar. That's why I made the switch in the first place. I use xylitol as my primary sweetener. I haven't had supermarket type sugar in my house for over a year! Thanks Now Foods!!! And thanks, iherb, for your great service!!

SAFE TO USE!

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 28, 2008

Toothpaste these days are 49 cents a tube for a reason: they're cheap to make and toxic for your body! No, Tom's of Maine toothpaste is NOT safe, natural my butt. I've searched long and hard for a xylitol toothpaste that isn't harmful, and this is as good as it gets! I will defineitly be a repeat customer for this product.

One more great Product !!!!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

My wife and I love this product. We have been using it for several years, and get great reports from our dentist. Tastes great, and no fluoride.. I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste works great. Use it for a few weeks and then try another brand "you will

Good toothpaste.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013

Recomend! It has all you need from topthpaste.

great

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 11, 2011

A good price for a product that will never bring harm to their health. The taste is very good. And especially not good for fluoride! I recommend.

Good value for the money

Posted by Reviewer2125795 on Sep 08, 2011

I don't usually like the gel form of a toothproduct, but I've been using this one - on and off - for the last two years and never failed me. Nothing out of the ordinary - good taste, cleans well, that's all there is to know for me.

Great all-around toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1659680 on Jul 02, 2008

This is my favorite "Natural" toothpaste by far. I like the fact that it is a gel rather than a paste, and my teeth really do feel clean afterwards. I haven't found another brand with xylitol and baking soda together, and even if I did, I wouldn't switch.

It's a good toothpaste.

Posted by Reviewer3278310 on Aug 28, 2008

Seems to work fine, tastes okay, and contains xylitol. No problems with it.