Soy Isoflavones satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2616750 on Jan 07, 2012

this is an excellent product. Highest strength I can get and is just right for me. It works very efficient on me. The service from the company was also satisfied.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1561064 on Jun 12, 2011

This started working after 1 week and 2 days with full effects in 2 weeks. It is so nice to go to bed with no hot flashes. I will still get an "ocassional " one , but, the difference has been amazing !!!

works~

Posted by Reviewer3328141 on Feb 07, 2011

This really works. When I'm in my period, I feel back pain, and it's getting severe as I get older. But since I took this daily, my back pain has reduced to 1/5. What's more, now I have fewer pimples. IF you are suffering from acnes, you should try this!!

Love this item!!

Posted by Reviewer1389109 on Dec 06, 2010

Great item, strong strength, I brought it for my mom and she love it!

good soy

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I have been using soy for quite a while for hot flashes so I thought I would try ordering some from iherb this time. NOW soy is a good choice for the price. It works as well as what I used before, the price is nearly the same but I don't have to drive miles to get it and I don't have to worry that it may be out of stock. So in the long run, ordering from iherb does cost less....and shipping is very fast!!

Now food soy isoflavines

Posted by Reviewer2352308 on Jun 19, 2010

good potency and easy to take

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer3134557 on May 20, 2010

I love these and have been using them for years. My Dr. approved them as a substitute for hormones. Hot flashes are a thing of the past. Great service, iHerb. Mary

soy isaflavone

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Feb 09, 2010

easily absorbed - see the difference after taking for 2 or 3 years

Quite effective

Posted by Reviewer1580489 on Nov 25, 2009

When I consulted with my doctor about my PMS, she recommended me to take soy. I've searched a product with high isoflavone content, and this had the highest content in reasonable price. So far it seems to be working, and I have purchased 2 more since the first purchase.

New Foods Soy

Posted by Reviewer1258679 on Nov 14, 2009

Great product. My wife has been using this product for approximately years and she swears by it. Thanks for providing a good product at a reasonable price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »