Too much sugar and not enough protein

Posted by Reviewer2020000 on Jun 05, 2012

I accidentally ordered this Vanilla flavoured product instead of the Unflavoured one. Was shocked to discover this morning when I used it for the first time that on reading the nutritional info that it contained 10g sugar out of a 45g serve. Now this is not good for a diabetic on a high protein diet as it also means much less protein powder per serve. The Unflavoured one has 40g of Protein in a 48g serve while the Vanilla one only has 25g in 45g - a huge deficit! Please put a warning on the initial info for this product that it contains sugar. I'm in Aust and now have to order another container which will take 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Nov 14, 2008

I have greater mobility and flavor of this product is pleasant! I will continue to order.

soy protein isolate, natural vanilla

Posted by Reviewer3177008 on Jun 21, 2010

I have been very happy with how well it blends with other items. I usually blend it with either a banana or blueberries in milk and orange juice for my morning snack. I feel it does give me a boost of energy to start my day.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2326421 on Oct 24, 2011

This soy protein powder is the best! Mixes well with cold water, very nice, smooth taste. I'll use this brand from here on. Highly recommended!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Apr 24, 2012

Vanilla tastes great! Very smoothe not gritty...I'll buy this again. I just don't like throwing out the plastic container. Wish it came in a bag so I could just reuse it.

Great product

Posted by 4865801761733194134 on Feb 04, 2013

I love the taste, but it doesn't mix easily.

Tastes like almond

Posted by 5541430292069479437 on Jul 31, 2014

At first whiff when i first opened the seal, it smelt like soy. When I tasted it, I couldn't taste the vanilla. Has a strange taste of almond. It was very filling though. Mixed it with water into a shake and filled me up till lunch.

Good Protein Source

Posted by Reviewer1426839 on Oct 21, 2009

I make a protein shake for breakfast every morning and I've found Now Foods Soy Portein Isolate to be tasty and it mixes easily.

Rhonda Jeffery

Posted by Reviewer1433972 on Sep 24, 2008

This goes very good in my daily smoothies