Excellent. Effective. Inexpensive.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on May 09, 2010

I bought this for my sister who has severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. She can actually feel a difference taking it, which doesn't happen easily when you have CFS and Fibromyalgia. She has more energy and endurance. Also, it's an amazing price. Six months supply for less than $25. iHerb and NOW are awesome!

Economical

Posted by Reviewer2509363 on Sep 10, 2010

You can't go wrong when you're on a budget and needing vitamins for you whole family. One a day divided by 4 plus green foods, now you're talkin'! You do the math.

Best price for multi

Posted by Reviewer1591232 on Mar 21, 2013

I still don't like the smell, but hey, lack of artificial sweetners, that's the way I want my vitamins regardless of smell or taste. Since vitamins don't extend life span, but red wine and green tea do, I would like them to have grapeseed and green tea extracts, just in case :). Resveratrol I take separately, anyway, for multiple reasons.( has no long term reasearch results on humans, personal dosage etc.)

Posted by 5609610480304263776 on Nov 22, 2013

Average stuff

Posted by Reviewer1940589 on Oct 15, 2010

Very big pills and they smell like seaweed becouse of the spirulina. I hate the smell but my husband likes it and thinks it smells like ryebread.

My favorite all-time daily

Posted by Reviewer1148583 on Jan 28, 2011

I have tried many different brands, and this is by far the best multi one daily on the market. It is the only one that does not make me burp, the quality is consistent, and it packs some serious punch. I recently became pregnant and started shopping for a prenatal vitamin, only to compare down the ingredient table and I found that this daily vitamin was higher in almost everything than a prenatal! It also includes a nice mix of herbs and botanicals that most do not.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1827780 on Mar 10, 2011

Have been using this sup for a long long time now and will continue using it.

Awesome All-in-one!

Posted by Reviewer1871989 on Jun 03, 2011

I'm so happy with how great these vitamins are! I have a tried a few others and this is by far the best. In the past I've had some multivitamins that don't digest well, but this one is great and since I've been taking it, I definitely have more energy!

Been Using for Quite A While

Posted by Reviewer2448213 on Aug 20, 2010

I've been taking the Special One Vitamin for well over a year. I take so many vitamins that I really don't know which ones I may be able to do without. I usually feel pretty good & I rarely (knock on wood) get ill. As long as they all seem to be working & my doctor doesn't feel I need to change any of them, I'll keep taking all of them.

Good

Posted by 4646573669339525864 on Jul 12, 2013

Good product for good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »