My thoughts on the 4lb jar of Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2620806 on Sep 17, 2009

I have used Spirulina and Chlorella from other vendors. The Chlorella and Spirulna I buy from iherb tastes better than the Chlorella and Spirulna I purchased from other vendors. I find the NOW brand to be an excellent brand.

Now Foods Spirulina Powder

Posted by Reviewer2574474 on Jan 08, 2009

I have this product every day in my "jungle juice" to kick start metablism and give me energy.

Powerful taste

Posted by Reviewer1079597 on Mar 14, 2009

Wow, soooo dark green, tastes high quality, very strong.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Oct 01, 2008

Excellent detoxification product,and the best value PectaSol product out there. Not as potent as PectaSol Chelation Complex, but it is nearly half the price.

Survival food

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Apr 07, 2011

Really good value at a time of rising food prices. A survival food to keep me alive if things go disastrous through this current sun cycle and galactic alignment.Quite likely to be better than any muscle building high protein drink.

Awesome price

Posted by Reviewer3360317 on May 19, 2009

Can't beat the price for this pure spirulina! I take it by the heaping spoonful in a glass of water every morning when I get up. Use a whisk to get the lumps out quick. You know you are getting something that your body can really use to fight the daily toxins, purify the blood, and cleanse the cells. Go for it!

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2503494 on Feb 23, 2009

Best buy for spirulina. A must for your daily shake, for energy and good bowel care!

Good value. Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Mar 02, 2008

I have purchased for over a couple of years now. I don't know of a better value. I trust Now Foods' production quality.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Jun 03, 2011

I put this in my smoothie every morning along with Chlorella and other fruits and veggies this is a great balance, loaded with every thing I need Love It.

Nutricious pond scum.

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Aug 09, 2011

Excellent nutrient profile and a good price here at Iherb.com.Taste is an issue.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »