Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Sport, Tribulus, 1,000 mg, 90 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Works for a while

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jul 03, 2008

These ayurvedic herbs should be rotated, but they only work for a short period, then you need to take a rest period, 3 weeks or so, before trying them again.

Slight Improvement in Libido

Posted by Reviewer2691036 on May 16, 2009

I've been taking this product for about two weeks now and notice a slight improvement in libido.

Another no discernable difference

Posted by GlennSanada on Sep 20, 2010

Title says it all.

Not sure...yet

Posted by Reviewer2210432 on Nov 20, 2008

I dont know yet does this make any difference. As im only 25 perhaps its effects wont be as apparent as an older man. I tried it due to the fact that I work out a lot, and i thought that it might give some additional support.Undecided as yet whether to keep taking it.

No libido increase. Shorter fuse to anger.

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Feb 19, 2012

I am 25yo female with normal libido. I was hoping tribulus would be a fun way of increasing feelings of arousal/horniness for fun sex. I also read some users felt more energized and motivated to "get stuff done" while taking tribulus. I was looking forward to either of these effects. For the first few days I took half a tablet per day, no effect. So then I took one tablet per day for a week, no effect. Then 1.5 tablets per day for a few days, and felt a very very faint irritability that I had trouble pinpointing. So I tried 2 tablets, and felt pretty normal though a light background level of irritation, however... as soon as anything happened externally that grated on my nerves (not being able to find my face-wash, tripping on housemates junk, bumping my head, having a housemate tell me they had used something of mine without permission, people evading answering questions I asked, etc) I felt seriously PISSED OFF!!!, I felt SOOO angry!! I was buzzing, adrenaline rushing, fully ready for a physical fight!! I was ready to scream obscenities and rip that f***king b**tards head off!! Which is very VERY unlike me. Normally I'm the calmest, most patient soft-spoken little thing you ever met. So aside from feeling angry over things I would normally just 'let go' of within seconds and forget about (or deal with calmly & methodically & logically), the anger lasted for hours instead of minutes and I had a very difficult time dispelling it and serious difficulty calming down even after going to the basement & letting out my anger on a punching bag in the basement (after 30 mins of this I simply felt physically drained, and no less pissed off than before). After 3 separate days of testing and confirming that taking 2 tribulus pills was causing this effect in me, I tried going back to 1 or 1.5 pills a day for a few weeks with no effect. So now, I take zero tribulus unless I'm predicting a fight or confrontation where I believe I need to feel aggression to give me more of a "spine" to confront and deal with the conflict. All in all, not the effects I was going for & minimally useful for me.