Tribulus

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Jun 01, 2014

I am finding an increase in my energy after using this product. I have only been using it for 1 week so I feel as though I need to use it longer to write any more comments.

Nothing noticable..

Posted by 4792075667741883749 on May 27, 2014

Haven't noticed anything yet...

not enough time to evaluate yet.

Posted by 5593605904150784793 on Jan 02, 2014

not enough time to evaluate yet.

One thing for sure...

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Oct 31, 2013

These do something! I am not totally sure that they raise testosterone levels, but they raise my agitation levels after taking them! Because an increase in aggression (for me it was just a feeling, not actions) can be a side-effect of raised testosterone levels, they may just do what they say they will. Even if not the most desirable side-effect (they made me feel a bit too "zealous" for want of a better word!) I am not sure they raise performance in the gym or athletically though, and would probably need to try again to be more definitive in my review.

Do not buy this if you're Norwegian

Posted by 5572815580173131827 on Jul 21, 2013

It is not allowed to import this to Norway. Get stopped in the Norwegian customs and send back to Iherb. Iherb.com should inform this on their website.

no efect

Posted by 4801821846802475852 on Jul 16, 2013

product with little use, there are no scientific studies that prove its usefulness, is only for those who are having problems with libido

Tribulus doesn't work for me

Posted by 5697475423502900712 on Apr 22, 2013

I bought this supplement hoping it would help improve my sexual performance and overcome some erectile dysfunctions issues I have. So far the most effective supplement I have found is the Macca raw 750mg V caps. I tried taking the Tribulus on it's own (without any other supplements) to see how it would effect my energy level, sex drive/performance, etc. I noticed no change at all. I rated this 3 stars because although the product may be of good quality and work for other people, for some reason or other it simply didn't work for me. Another thing to note about this product is the pill size which is quite large. I never have trouble swallowing pills and can even swallow 5-7 pills at a time if taken with a big gulp of water, but for some reason I always had trouble taking one of these Tribulus pills with other pills. It would get lodged in my throat and have a tough time moving down the pipe. I developed somewhat of a psychological wall when taking these pills because of a few times I swallowed one of these massive pills and gagged a little on it or had it lodged in my throat for a little longer than was comfortable. I just wish this massive pill had had a noticeable effect on me - that would make it worth swallowing despite it's size.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3183733 on Jan 09, 2013

Good

Testosterone Booster

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I did find my sex drive increased somewhat; however, I really do prefer to use Maca supplements as they are far more effective.

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer2444003 on Aug 31, 2012

I know that tribulus works because I have used another brand in the past from another health facility. In addition, Now products are excellant, however I could not use these tabs as they were to large to swallow comfortably. In fact after cutting them in half and attempting to take was difficult. RBA

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »