Works for a while

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jul 03, 2008

These ayurvedic herbs should be rotated, but they only work for a short period, then you need to take a rest period, 3 weeks or so, before trying them again.

No libido increase. Shorter fuse to anger.

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Feb 19, 2012

I am 25yo female with normal libido. I was hoping tribulus would be a fun way of increasing feelings of arousal/horniness for fun sex. I also read some users felt more energized and motivated to "get stuff done" while taking tribulus. I was looking forward to either of these effects. For the first few days I took half a tablet per day, no effect. So then I took one tablet per day for a week, no effect. Then 1.5 tablets per day for a few days, and felt a very very faint irritability that I had trouble pinpointing. So I tried 2 tablets, and felt pretty normal though a light background level of irritation, however... as soon as anything happened externally that grated on my nerves (not being able to find my face-wash, tripping on housemates junk, bumping my head, having a housemate tell me they had used something of mine without permission, people evading answering questions I asked, etc) I felt seriously PISSED OFF!!!, I felt SOOO angry!! I was buzzing, adrenaline rushing, fully ready for a physical fight!! I was ready to scream obscenities and rip that f***king b**tards head off!! Which is very VERY unlike me. Normally I'm the calmest, most patient soft-spoken little thing you ever met. So aside from feeling angry over things I would normally just 'let go' of within seconds and forget about (or deal with calmly & methodically & logically), the anger lasted for hours instead of minutes and I had a very difficult time dispelling it and serious difficulty calming down even after going to the basement & letting out my anger on a punching bag in the basement (after 30 mins of this I simply felt physically drained, and no less pissed off than before). After 3 separate days of testing and confirming that taking 2 tribulus pills was causing this effect in me, I tried going back to 1 or 1.5 pills a day for a few weeks with no effect. So now, I take zero tribulus unless I'm predicting a fight or confrontation where I believe I need to feel aggression to give me more of a "spine" to confront and deal with the conflict. All in all, not the effects I was going for & minimally useful for me.

Slight Improvement in Libido

Posted by Reviewer2691036 on May 16, 2009

I've been taking this product for about two weeks now and notice a slight improvement in libido.

Another no discernable difference

Posted by GlennSanada on Sep 20, 2010

Title says it all.

Not sure...yet

Posted by Reviewer2210432 on Nov 20, 2008

I dont know yet does this make any difference. As im only 25 perhaps its effects wont be as apparent as an older man. I tried it due to the fact that I work out a lot, and i thought that it might give some additional support.Undecided as yet whether to keep taking it.

Low testosterone

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 15, 2008

After being diagnosed as having borderline low testosterone decided to start this but was expecting far more from it, however i have noticed a slight boost.

Much more energy!

Posted by Reviewer3356231 on Nov 22, 2010

I have been taking this product twice a day for the past two weeks, I find that I have more energy but I havent seen any improvement in erections, this is the reason I started it. I will continue and see what happens with time!

review the product i bought

Posted by Reviewer2682539 on Dec 09, 2010

i, v all most used it as i bought it for me and the other dudes i train with , product seem,d to work , how ever i had somthing that seem d stronger i looking for a tribulus product that parallel s protobolan ,tribulus %40 protodioscin cissus quadrangularis urtica dioica . i ,m looking to regarly buy a product that fits this discription at a decent price , thanks for beeing concerned christopher loking forward to hearing from you

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2275465 on Apr 24, 2011

Slight tingle in the underpants, was expecting much better results. Great for general blood lfow increase though

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2855169 on Aug 10, 2011

I have been taking one per day for about 10 days now. I havent had a chance to train too hard due to work commitments but can say there is a slight improvement in muscle tone (I am 37). I think with proper diet and training thes product could be a winner for natural athletes

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »