Source: china

Posted by Reviewer2957418 on Oct 30, 2008

I love NOW Foods products; I can't say enough good things about the quality and price. Buyers should know, though, that the source of this creatine monohydrate is from China and the Chinese vendor is relied upon to certify product quality.

Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer3099688 on Sep 29, 2014

I am 46 years old, have been a professional Athlete and trainer since the early 1990's. In relation to the people saying this Creatine doesn't mix well... it does compared to others. Any residue is very minor and NOT a problem at all.I used Creatine Monohydrate when it first came out many years ago and back then yeah it was like sand, but not this one at all. Secondly, while I have used Creatine a few times in the past, results were sketchy at best and usually not sustained. For some reason I decided to give it a try again, and to be honest I was surprised that results were noticeable. I put on about 1.5 kg quickly (definitely NOT fat as I am obviously losing fat at the moment) and noticed an immediate increase in my strength of around 10% on unilateral lifts. My dosage is 5 grams 3-4 times a day continuously, not 'loading' then dropping the amount. My bodyweight is around 72 kilograms. I use a few NOW brand products and have been very happy with them, this Creatine is now also added to that list. Hope this helps.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2431357 on Oct 04, 2008

I am using this as part of my treatment for mitochondrial myopothy. This has been a great product and I will continue to use it.

You get what you pay for

Posted by 5244343543045825780 on Feb 17, 2014

I have been using this product for just about a month now and I am already starting to see more hard muscle and better definition. However I won't be ordering again. This product mixes horrendously. I have to mix it with 25+oz of water and shake it vigorously for 5 or so minutes before it mixes at all so I'd definitely recommend mixing it with a thicker juice, like orange juice, so it just suspends. I'm just not a big juice drinker (especially the thicker ones), so this is irritating for me. Also it does have a very bitter taste, complete with aftertaste, that is definitely detectable when mixed with water.

Excellent product with a few reservations

Posted by Reviewer2078574 on Aug 21, 2010

(1) Best value on the market (2) Produces ergogenic impact for older adults (@ 5gm 2t/d) in connection with strength training; reduces fatigue (3) Helpful for older adults with constipation problems (4) Being used by NIH in huge study of quality of life for people with Parkinson's Disease (5) Does not dissolve completely, so mix in drinks with natural suspension (e.g., tomato or orange juice or chocolate milk) (6) Will continue to buy and recommend By: Charles G. Oakes, PhD; ACSM-Certified Health Fitness Specialist;

Muscle Must

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 24, 2008

Great product and assists in making your muscles bigger and harder

Great

Posted by Reviewer2537270 on Jul 10, 2008

Helpful for my fibromyalgia

A+

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Nov 16, 2009

Amazing gains in strength, energy and recovery. Highly recommended.

Fantastic price and quick freight to Australia

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Jan 06, 2015

Very good price for this KG amount. It dissolves very well in liquid too.

Polymyalgia

Posted by 5317164960659981630 on Jul 13, 2014

Very good in the fight against polymyalgia