Good for Travelling

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Apr 12, 2012

My husband and I take the tablets whilst on holiday and powder at home. Big tablets and some may find difficult to swallow but not for me. Take with L-Glutamine

Great product, great value.

Posted by Reviewer1490623 on Feb 08, 2012

This is the only "Now" brand product I've been using consistently for almost 2 years now and I have yet to come across another brand that matches this quality and price. Enthusiastically recommended.

I'm not sure about these....

Posted by Reviewer2062057 on Aug 22, 2011

This is the first time I'm trying creatine and its made me feel rather nauseous at times for some reason. I'm using it to improve my stamina and strength results. I've noticed some decent improvements... But still its still a bit too early to comment further.

good and quality product

Posted by Reviewer1959537 on Mar 30, 2011

fair price

great

Posted by Reviewer2924193 on Nov 23, 2010

definitely a must for the body builders.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Sep 16, 2010

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Nice Workout

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Aug 12, 2010

Take this for workouts---realy defines.

Good Job..

Posted by Reviewer1063440 on Aug 10, 2010

Im using 4,5 gr. for a day to take best result. Now Foods is the good productor..

very convenient

Posted by Reviewer2810699 on Apr 07, 2010

preferable to powder form. good quality.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Mar 02, 2010

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »