Doesn't seem to work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I bought this for energy, I took up to 4 tablets in a day, and it did not give me energy. God bless you all.

Watch out!

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Oct 13, 2010

The extra energy I got from this was very uneven. One time it caused a major panic attack (something I had not had in over 9 months) that landed me in the ER. The chewable was not even completely dissolved yet when it hit. My heart raced out of my chest, and I came very close to passing out several times (unfortunately I was driving at the time). I don't take any prescription meds (other than Prilosec), so I know it was not an interaction with anything else. I tossed these out and the panic has not returned. This stuff definitely caused it.

will not purchase again

Posted by Reviewer2585334 on Jan 12, 2009

as usual the iherb service was excellent. I did not like the product at all. I heard D-Ribose was a great thing to take from Dr. Oz so I was really excited to try it for increased energy. I could not get past the chewable tabs. They taste terrible! My husband will not eat them either. I would like to try Ribose again but will never purchase this particular product again. Staying away from chewables.