Great Taste...Smooth Delivery!

Posted by 5720507474578383192 on Mar 15, 2016

I tend to be weary of any chewable, but these are great. Mild and nice orange flavor without any gritty-strange aftertaste.

Very good product!

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Jun 08, 2014

Easy to transport and very dosed, very convenient product!

Doesn't seem to work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I bought this for energy, I took up to 4 tablets in a day, and it did not give me energy. God bless you all.

Huge Difference

Posted by Reviewer1823574 on Jun 30, 2012

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3177799 on Jun 19, 2012

Now Foods

Take it daily

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Mar 30, 2012

This is my new energy supplement. I can take it any time to help me feel less drained. It has a pleasant orange flavor, but it is not so delicious that I am tempted to take more than 1 or 2. I can feel a difference in my vitality.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2282656 on Feb 08, 2012

very good

good

Posted by Reviewer3203835 on Jan 18, 2012

good

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Oct 03, 2011

I like taking these in early afternoon to give me a little energy. It's yummy also ;-)

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Sep 06, 2011

I have awakened from unrestful sleep and taken one lonze and received results almost immediately. I feel much better all day without taking another. Just one warning, taken too close to bedtime will keep you energized all night.