Now Foods, Sports, D-Ribose, Chewable, Natural Orange Juice Flavor, 1500 mg, 90 Tablets

Prior to my workout

Posted by Reviewer1393946 From Mississippi on Jul 24, 2009

I use it before I exercise. I think that I do have more energy. (Could be a "placebo effect.")

good

Posted by Reviewer3203835 From Brazil on Jan 18, 2012

good

Watch out!

Posted by Reviewer2042083 From Michigan on Oct 13, 2010

The extra energy I got from this was very uneven. One time it caused a major panic attack (something I had not had in over 9 months) that landed me in the ER. The chewable was not even completely dissolved yet when it hit. My heart raced out of my chest, and I came very close to passing out several times (unfortunately I was driving at the time). I don't take any prescription meds (other than Prilosec), so I know it was not an interaction with anything else. I tossed these out and the panic has not returned. This stuff definitely caused it.

Doesn't seem to work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 From California on Dec 12, 2012

I bought this for energy, I took up to 4 tablets in a day, and it did not give me energy. God bless you all.

Take it daily

Posted by Reviewer1533331 From Texas on Mar 30, 2012

This is my new energy supplement. I can take it any time to help me feel less drained. It has a pleasant orange flavor, but it is not so delicious that I am tempted to take more than 1 or 2. I can feel a difference in my vitality.