July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Sports, IGF-1+ Liposomal Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1506693 on Nov 04, 2008

I am VERY pleased with the results of this product. I seem to feel better, have more energy. I started out looking for a supplement or enhancement for my pituitary gland which I only have 15% of my gland due to removal of tumor at age 16. I was too tired all the time at age 46 and tried other products but this one hit the spot. I have energy now which helps me have better outlook on everything and that in turn makes me feel like doing things again and feeling good about myself. It has made me learn to take better care of myself and I've added vitamins and exercise to my routine. My kids sure notice the difference. Thank you. I look forward to feeling even better as time goes on.

IGF-1+

Posted by Reviewer2549459 on Feb 02, 2009

As a former nutritional supplement manufacturer, this product gives me the most results for my money.

this works

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Feb 04, 2007

I'll be brief; guys, I am 55 and have always popped off three sets of 30 push-ups every morning, taking one day off per week, and do other stuff. I now do three sets of 70 push-ups, AND do another three sets of 100 push-ups in the afternoon, among other increases. The only thing that I can connect to this incredible increase is this stuff. However, I do take a lot of supplements, so I don't know for certain. Yet, for the above reasons, of course, I'm hooked on the stuff now.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3229507 on Oct 08, 2008

I need this product because I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome, and my IGF growth factor blood level is very low. This is great and the price is good too.

for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer2225257 on Aug 11, 2009

This product is for my daughter, who is disabled. It has helped her become slightly more functional.