Now Foods, Sports, IGF-1+ Liposomal Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Made my skin breakout

Posted by Reviewer2284891 on Jun 24, 2010

Don't know if this is so good for women who are prone to acne. Seemed to help me have more energy and bust some belly fat, but had to stop taking it due to skin problems.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1223562 on Jun 13, 2009

This is easy to use ,and tastes good.I do feel somewhat more energetic, but think it is too early to tell.The delivery was very prompt.Thankyou!

Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Dec 17, 2011

I was using another HGH liquid that I liked very much. I ran out and thought I'd give this a try. It's too strong for me; it causes a sense of anxiety and an over-reaction to emotional events. I was taking it twice a day and wow! Ringing ears, hbp, etc. I am going to try this every other day. Definitely take it in the morning because otherwise you will sleep much too deeply.

Now Foods

Posted by 5517330395320863279 on Jun 14, 2012

Seems to add energy, recovery rate after work out improved. Less sore. Its not some thing for me that you go oh wow what a difference. Very safe. No racing heart, sweats etc... Not sure if I will continue.

Convenient - but time will tell

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

This product was bought from iherb a good 3 weeks back. Generally, I sleep better now and my recovery from exercise is a lot better. Even after a late night, I don't wake up looking old. However, I feel that it will take time to tell if this product is really good or if this is a placebo effect. However, this product is easy to use and tastes pretty good thanks to the Stevia in it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »