IGF-1+

Posted by Reviewer2549459 on Feb 02, 2009

As a former nutritional supplement manufacturer, this product gives me the most results for my money.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3229507 on Oct 08, 2008

I need this product because I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome, and my IGF growth factor blood level is very low. This is great and the price is good too.

this works

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Feb 04, 2007

I'll be brief; guys, I am 55 and have always popped off three sets of 30 push-ups every morning, taking one day off per week, and do other stuff. I now do three sets of 70 push-ups, AND do another three sets of 100 push-ups in the afternoon, among other increases. The only thing that I can connect to this incredible increase is this stuff. However, I do take a lot of supplements, so I don't know for certain. Yet, for the above reasons, of course, I'm hooked on the stuff now.

for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer2225257 on Aug 11, 2009

This product is for my daughter, who is disabled. It has helped her become slightly more functional.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 09, 2010

This helps me in my work-outs. I rarely feel sore after a heavy work-out and it's a great product to replace HGH that we lose as we age..

Works better than i thought...

Posted by Reviewer3156084 on Jul 15, 2010

Getting better reps and strength gains... Also look a bit bigger in only a few days.. And i've tried quite a few products before this...

effective product

Posted by annegoggans on Oct 30, 2012

Happy with product. Sour taste but not bad. I have used other brands and did not feel the effectiveness as much as this one.

IGF

Posted by Reviewer1362017 on Aug 09, 2009

IT HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY! I AM ABLE TO SLEEP BETTER AND AWAKE REFRESHED! I AM TAKING IT ALONG WITH THE LOZENGES AND IT REALLY WORKS. JUST BE PATIENT AND LET IT DO ITS THING! AMAZING PRODUCTS! I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO REORDER!

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2565574 on Jun 09, 2009

I like the HGH I think it makes me feel better with more energy

igf 1

Posted by Reviewer2515799 on Aug 08, 2011

this product works so well that major league baseball has banned it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »