Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3229507 on Oct 08, 2008

I need this product because I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome, and my IGF growth factor blood level is very low. This is great and the price is good too.

IGF-1 spray

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Oct 01, 2008

The last bottle caused throat irritation. That irritated me so I wrote the company to explain the situation. Whether that worked or not, this batch is much better.

Feedback on iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer1222457 on Aug 06, 2008

I am satisfied with the product. The reason why I am submitting this review is because I am very very pleased with the service that iHerb.com provides and I just wanted to let you know. Thus, pls don't post this review as it is not relevant to the product.

this works

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Feb 04, 2007

I'll be brief; guys, I am 55 and have always popped off three sets of 30 push-ups every morning, taking one day off per week, and do other stuff. I now do three sets of 70 push-ups, AND do another three sets of 100 push-ups in the afternoon, among other increases. The only thing that I can connect to this incredible increase is this stuff. However, I do take a lot of supplements, so I don't know for certain. Yet, for the above reasons, of course, I'm hooked on the stuff now.