Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1895343 on Jan 16, 2009

I originally bought this in an herb store locally at a lot higher price. After finding it on line at a better price I was able to afford to buy the other supplements listed as enhancing the performance of this product. And they work great together. (Lecithin and CLA). Premotes lean dense muscle growth, enhancing both endurance and weight training and increases bodies fat burning potencial.

easy to take daily

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Aug 08, 2010

I have taken L-Carnitine pills for years now for endurance and keeping my weight down and I find that the liquid is easier to take first thing in the AM on an empty stomach - it tastes good and it works just as well as the pills -this one is more economical.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1418187 on Dec 14, 2010

Had problems going to the bathroom, and now it's a part of my life :) this product helped me with my constipation problem love it

so glad this comes in a liquid

Posted by Reviewer2859887 on Jan 08, 2009

I searched for something liquid to be able to give my ASD son--and this was one of the few that came up. Fortunately this is triple strength, so I am able to give him a 1/4 teaspoon and it be the right dose for him. Great for everyone!

tastes great and seems like a great product

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on Mar 30, 2011

Have been taking a swig each morning and actually look forward to it. It tastes great to me and I have to make sure I don't take more than the recommended dosage because it tastes so good. And have been taking it in conjunction with three other products and have been feeling better.

Tastes good, handy noozle

Posted by 5516876259231796264 on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes good, handy pouring noozle and the cap is watertight, which is important as it often lying flat in my gym bag

now foods l-carnitine liquid

Posted by Reviewer2106485 on Nov 20, 2007

seems to be helping my mother,she is having more energy.thank you

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2579243 on Mar 11, 2009

triple strength, long overdue. The item is heavy, expensice to ship,and one goes through the lower concentration versions too quickly, necessitating more frequent reordering.

Strong mixture,very effective.

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on May 26, 2014

Good mood and energy without jitters and crash.bottle is not empty yet but the notice of burning fat is coming because of energy(own fat "fuel" depot driven into mitocondries and used as told into energy).A++ from me ;))

Best ever

Posted by karandachic on Jun 10, 2014

I've tried a dozen of different L-Carnitine supplements and this one exceeded all expectations. It gave me a real boost during a work-out and made me sweat a lot which really helped to get rid of water retention. My boyfriend who also uses it actually commented on how he has more endurance for his heavy lifting. Nice lemony flavour, quite sweet not-diluted (but doesn't bother me) although most days I just take it with water. On my second bottle and will definately place another order, as I never want to run out!