Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1895343 on Jan 16, 2009

I originally bought this in an herb store locally at a lot higher price. After finding it on line at a better price I was able to afford to buy the other supplements listed as enhancing the performance of this product. And they work great together. (Lecithin and CLA). Premotes lean dense muscle growth, enhancing both endurance and weight training and increases bodies fat burning potencial.

tastes great and seems like a great product

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on Mar 30, 2011

Have been taking a swig each morning and actually look forward to it. It tastes great to me and I have to make sure I don't take more than the recommended dosage because it tastes so good. And have been taking it in conjunction with three other products and have been feeling better.

so glad this comes in a liquid

Posted by Reviewer2859887 on Jan 08, 2009

I searched for something liquid to be able to give my ASD son--and this was one of the few that came up. Fortunately this is triple strength, so I am able to give him a 1/4 teaspoon and it be the right dose for him. Great for everyone!

easy to take daily

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Aug 08, 2010

I have taken L-Carnitine pills for years now for endurance and keeping my weight down and I find that the liquid is easier to take first thing in the AM on an empty stomach - it tastes good and it works just as well as the pills -this one is more economical.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1418187 on Dec 14, 2010

Had problems going to the bathroom, and now it's a part of my life :) this product helped me with my constipation problem love it

now foods l-carnitine liquid

Posted by Reviewer2106485 on Nov 20, 2007

seems to be helping my mother,she is having more energy.thank you

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2579243 on Mar 11, 2009

triple strength, long overdue. The item is heavy, expensice to ship,and one goes through the lower concentration versions too quickly, necessitating more frequent reordering.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2814755 on Mar 23, 2011

Gives me lots of energy

Great amount for less money!

Posted by proteuss on Jan 25, 2012

I purchased this bottle for second time because it's rather cheap while amount is great. I think that such a formula is very useful and handy. I am on my way of loosing weight and I will continue to use just this product. But everyone should be aware that physical activity and some diet are needed with any kind of L-carnitine.

For face skin

Posted by Reviewer1301111 on Aug 27, 2012

Daughter, 13 years, liked floveor of product. The reason for the use of product was to find out if this help to control acne in face skin. And we can see some improvement but no actual breakthrough. She is willing to continue test.