10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Sports, L-Carnitine Liquid, Triple Strength, Citrus Flavor, 3000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

easy to take daily

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Aug 08, 2010

I have taken L-Carnitine pills for years now for endurance and keeping my weight down and I find that the liquid is easier to take first thing in the AM on an empty stomach - it tastes good and it works just as well as the pills -this one is more economical.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1418187 on Dec 14, 2010

Had problems going to the bathroom, and now it's a part of my life :) this product helped me with my constipation problem love it

so glad this comes in a liquid

Posted by Reviewer2859887 on Jan 08, 2009

I searched for something liquid to be able to give my ASD son--and this was one of the few that came up. Fortunately this is triple strength, so I am able to give him a 1/4 teaspoon and it be the right dose for him. Great for everyone!

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2579243 on Mar 11, 2009

triple strength, long overdue. The item is heavy, expensice to ship,and one goes through the lower concentration versions too quickly, necessitating more frequent reordering.

Telesha Hochstetler

Posted by Reviewer1514591 on Oct 02, 2008

This product is so syrup-y sweet that I can't take it. I am very sensitive to most sweetners and was not warned how sweet it would be. I would have preferred it non-flavored over this sickly sweet. I am very disappointed and it was a waste of money. Thank you for caring about my opinion. I wished you carried many of the other products that my family uses.