L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2579243 on Mar 11, 2009

triple strength, long overdue. The item is heavy, expensice to ship,and one goes through the lower concentration versions too quickly, necessitating more frequent reordering.

now foods sports l-carnitine liquid triple strength.

Posted by 5180132435335494576 on Feb 23, 2015

have just started using this product. all seems well. beats taking a capsule or table. just put it into my protein stack in the morning and away i go. i will definitely be buying more of this product. oh yes, did i mention it is also very yummy.

Taste awesome

Posted by 4754758629796300442 on Jul 03, 2015

Taste awesome, like the forbidden fruit from Garden of Eden

L-carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Dec 13, 2015

yes this works for me, notice my waist trimed down. I also walk 3 to 4 times a week., and gives me energy. helps my BP.

Strong mixture,very effective.

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on May 26, 2014

Good mood and energy without jitters and crash.bottle is not empty yet but the notice of burning fat is coming because of energy(own fat "fuel" depot driven into mitocondries and used as told into energy).A++ from me ;))

Best ever

Posted by karandachic on Jun 10, 2014

I've tried a dozen of different L-Carnitine supplements and this one exceeded all expectations. It gave me a real boost during a work-out and made me sweat a lot which really helped to get rid of water retention. My boyfriend who also uses it actually commented on how he has more endurance for his heavy lifting. Nice lemony flavour, quite sweet not-diluted (but doesn't bother me) although most days I just take it with water. On my second bottle and will definately place another order, as I never want to run out!

For face skin

Posted by Reviewer1301111 on Aug 27, 2012

Daughter, 13 years, liked floveor of product. The reason for the use of product was to find out if this help to control acne in face skin. And we can see some improvement but no actual breakthrough. She is willing to continue test.

Tastes good, handy noozle

Posted by 5516876259231796264 on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes good, handy pouring noozle and the cap is watertight, which is important as it often lying flat in my gym bag

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2814755 on Mar 23, 2011

Gives me lots of energy

Great amount for less money!

Posted by proteuss on Jan 25, 2012

I purchased this bottle for second time because it's rather cheap while amount is great. I think that such a formula is very useful and handy. I am on my way of loosing weight and I will continue to use just this product. But everyone should be aware that physical activity and some diet are needed with any kind of L-carnitine.