Very Affordable Quality Product

Posted by bulletproofsupplements on Sep 22, 2013

While not the highest quality MCT oil you can purchase, for the price you can't beat Now Foods MCT Oil. I mostly use this product in the bulletproof coffee recipe and in protein shakes. Benefits of MCT OIl: Energy, Weightloss and increased brain function. 6 times stronger than coconut oil, MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides) are not stored as fat but rapidly absorbed and metabolized for immediate use in the body. One Warning about MCT Oil: can cause digestive discomfort in some people, start with a small dosage and work your way up to a tbsp over the course of 1-2 weeks, or as fast as your stomach can adapt. A specific problem with this type of bottle is that i found it hard to pour it without it leaking all down the sides. When i first opened it i ended up sticking a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon into the bottle and scooping it out that way. Click my profile to see more "bulletproof" product reviews!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Dec 18, 2007

This is the best MCT oil I've ever used. Unlike some others, it truly is pure, and doesn't have any additives. It helped me control a candida infection and seems to help provide greater energy on a daily basis. I only take about a teaspoon a day.

MCT oil

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Jun 25, 2010

The best oil ever! Helps burn of calories which is great. Use it in my smoothie each day, and I can feel the energy has rised since I began using it. Also love the fact that it`s good for intestinal health and helps fights candida!I already bought a new bottle! :-)

Suggestion for imporvement

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014

Learning to use this oil. Problem is everything around gets dirty of oil when pouring from the bottle. A plastic ring with a small hole in the center would prevent the dripping of oil on the bottle itself outside... I need to keep it on a small plate when not using it.

the verdict is out on this one

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I use this in cooking and baking but did not notice any significant results.

Fat Reducer

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Aug 15, 2008

Great for activating fat loss - gotta love it

Good Product Still Awaiting Results

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Sep 18, 2012

I got this to help with weight loss. I have not really been consistent with taking it and it is too early in the game to review it. Will wait and see. I got it also because I heard the MCT's are so good for your health and well being and I wanted to see the benefits. Just too early to see them yet.

Good product

Posted by 5302659180328841779 on Jul 31, 2013

Love taking this oil I feel good taling it

packaging need to be improved

Posted by Reviewer1933016 on Oct 06, 2013

. when I purchased 12 of these, I figured they would send them in 4-pack boxes, (like I used to see from beyondacentury, until they started packaging like iherb). . what iherb did was roll them in some cusion and set them on their side where they are prone to leak (only one did leak, and was usable but messy). . bottles stored on side may be less prone to damage given minimal packaging, but unless you check each cap they are leakier .

Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer2125204 on Feb 04, 2014

I add this to my morning coffee and blend with butter. Gives me an energy boost throughout the day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »