Great taste and blends easily

Posted by Reviewer2325079 on Aug 21, 2008

Great taste and blends easily -- I mix it with Udo's choice, powdered egg whites and sevia for a great shake.

Great taste. No artificial sweeteners.

Posted by Reviewer3262953 on Jul 10, 2013

I'm guessing the reason most people drink protein shakes is to improve thier health...so why would you use a product with toxic ingredients like Aspartame (NutraSweet) , Sucralose (Splenda), Modified Food Starch (MSG) or Acesulfame? This product tastes decent (grows on you) and has none of those toxic ingredients. I mix one scoop with about 3-4 oz water. My teenage son can’t handle the taste, so he mixes with milk and a little Ovaltine (kids!). Again, the taste is somewhat like chocolate, but don’t expect this to taste like a chocolate shake from Dairy Queen. The only way it would taste like that is to add all those toxic ingredients that you don’t want! Remember… you’re trying to get healthy… and healthy doesn’t taste like Dairy Queen.  :)

Excellent product

Posted by 5008653181497146011 on Dec 12, 2015

thanks iHerb for excellent whey protein,excellent service, good price and fast cheap shipment.

Best Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1717515 on Aug 07, 2011

Great quality whey that's also not made with all those additives and artificial ingredients most protein powders are made with.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2151742 on Sep 11, 2011

I live in the middle east and ordered this stuff online. it was 1/2 the price as in the middle east even with the shipping.

Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Nov 23, 2009

Pretty good flavor!

Great

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 23, 2010

Not too sweet like some products and mixes well

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1438993 on Sep 28, 2010

I workout 5 days a week and I have noticed that implementing protein powders is an excellent way to get the results you want. Great product, great taste, great price

not allowed in Ireland

Posted by 1Petra on May 30, 2013

So sorry I didn't get it because the custom took it :(( I'm sure its a good stuff so I give anyway 5 stars and because I love Now Foods

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2945196 on Jul 30, 2012

My favorite protein, to this day. It blends well - for a protein, people, you can't expect it to be completely smooth without putting in any effort - and mixes great with a lot of different liquids It also avoids adding a lot of additional sweeteners that some proteins add, and still tastes great without them. My regular mix is one scoop in 12 oz of coffee, 2 oz. whole milk, 2 oz. coconut milk, 1/2 tsp. raw honey, shaken and poured over ice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »