couldn't be easier!

Posted by Reviewer1392059 on Mar 05, 2012

followed directions, got nice sprouts.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3130695 on Feb 27, 2012

Nice price for a great sprouting jar. The lids are a little tricky to get used to, but once that's done, they seal nicely.

Sprouting Jar

Posted by Reviewer1896354 on Jan 17, 2012

This is quite large but works great!

The lid is not too good. It is too soft and does not fit well. Hard to remove...

Posted by Reviewer2986614 on Jan 17, 2012

I like the idea of a jug, but the lid on this jug is basically defective. It does not fit properly and it can be very hard to get off. If you do not tighten it enough the lid seems to fall off and then there is the chance of breaking the bottle. I am an old man but I do not suffer from any crippling diseases of the hands. This lid is very difficult to get off. Have them look at a large jug of Decaf coffee in a glass jar. That lid is harder and easier to grab when it is time to remove it. I will not order another one of this product unless they improve the lid. NOTE: I invite you to go To AMAZON and look at the reviews for the same item. There were not too many reviews but the ones there said basically the same thing. One reviewer said that they had actually called the company and someone at the company told them to get a HAIR Dryer and heat it to make it fit better. P L E A S E...... Are they in need of medications or just silly. Give that one some thought.

Sprouting Jar

Posted by Reviewer3110600 on Jan 11, 2012

These are too big for what I wanted. I may return them or offer them to a primary teacher friend for her class room. They'd be great for nature projects.

Great jar!

Posted by Reviewer3130257 on Jan 08, 2012

Great size--larger than I thought it would be. Very easy to use.

really easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Dec 30, 2011

easy to handle and so large that it fits any kind of seeds and beans. very good!

this jar is big and very useful

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2011

when I plan to make beans or lentils for dinner I soak them in the jar - if I change my dinner plans I flush the seeds and put on the lid and remove the water - and let them to sprout til I decide to cook them. Make dinner planning more flexible :-)

Excellent jar

Posted by Reviewer1603018 on Dec 02, 2011

The jar is very useful and practical for sprouting large amounts...I wish I had bought one size smaller. Anyway, great product.

Good jar for sprouting