Nothing against it

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

If you live in a hot climate, these will get affected by the humidity before you get even halfway through the bottle.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This worked for my nervous system. I am more calm, relaxed and mentally alert. I also use fish oil and rosemary to stay in perfect health.

nice feeling

Posted by tidfit on Apr 26, 2014

This helps my friend go to work. She would skip work multiple days a week before because of uneasy feelings... now she is going everyday.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Apr 23, 2014

I am so glad that I purchase this - I experience much anxiety at work even when I took Suntheanine L-Theanine every morning. Suntheanine L-Theanine calms me a bit but I still feel anxious as the day goes on. Now I take one pill of St. John's Wort in the morning and afternoon, I feel so much calmer and relaxed. It also helps a lot with depression - things look brighter when I take it. I do not feel any side effect and would definitely recommend it if you suffer from anxiety attack and mild depression. Makes life much better!

Very effective to reduce stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

It is also nature's antidepressant without the nasty side effects.

It made me drowsy

Posted by 4805521203023719367 on Apr 05, 2014

Tried it for around 10 days, so I can't comment on its value as a mood enhancer, but it was making me extrmeley sleepy. I understand it's not a common side effect with St.John's wort but the specific brand did have that effect on me. I switched to Gaia and the drowsiness is gone.

Says what it does, but I've heard ...

Posted by acumen on Apr 04, 2014

… you should be careful with this product as it might be even too potent for some users! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Now Foods, St. John's Wort, 300 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014

St. John's Wort, is an herb that you include for moderate depressive state, not work miracles but it helps. wants time to work. might be a nightly nightmares when using. the particular is a good brand

St.Johns

Posted by 5740380484129267547 on Sep 05, 2013

I am not satisfied with this product

No More Depression or Anxiety attacks!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

My family has a strong history of depression. The type that requires prescription medication. (my father and his mother). I started noticing the strong signs of depression in myself about the age of 45. My Dr. prescribed prescription medication. I used these for several years, different brands, different strengths, then double strength all on my doctors hand written prescription advice. None worked very well and all gave me terrible anxiety attacks. So I not only was depressed, but now I also was having terrible anxiety attacks. I read about St. Jonn's Wort being used in Europe very successfully for depression and decided to give it a try. I threw away all the prescriptions. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY SUICIDAL. I tried St. Johns Wort. I have used it now for 15 years and have no problems whatsoever with depression and well, am quite mellow, no more anxiety attacks from prescriptions drugs that really didn't work for depression either. I take 2 in the early morning and 1 at noon. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.