St johns Wort

Posted by Reviewer2710146 on Nov 06, 2010

I love it! This stuff really seems to help my mood and it's a great price. I just take two before bed and wake up happier! I'm sure some of it is in my mind but so is my mood!

St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1307426 on Nov 11, 2008

I have used this product in the past and it works very well for me. For new users of this product, it takes a couple of weeks to start getting the full effect from the product and by the 3rd week, you should be feeling much better.

The only thing that works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1321719 on Jun 14, 2015

I have terrible anxiety, it runs in my family. I get incredibly nervous and I get chest pains, and nothing can calm me down except meds. My other family members suffer or they take prescription meds. I have tried just about every prescription out there and they all gave me terrible side effects. I tried SAM-e and it made me feel great but it caused terrible stomach pain so I had to stop taking it. I tried this as a last resort and it is just enough to keep my anxiety under control. My chest pains are gone. I can deal with situations that would have had me hyperventilating before. I take 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch and 1 around 5 p.m. If I miss a dose I don't feel as good the next day. I have no side effects at all, and for me this started working the first day that I took it. I would highly recommend this over prescription medications.

St.John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer3077983 on Apr 29, 2008

I take this product before I go to bed at night for a great nights sleep. When I'm feeling a little to emotional caused from PMS I take a capsule to relieve my symptoms. Be aware that you must be carefull in the sun. You can burn much more faster.

Best recommendations

Posted by Reviewer3297908 on Aug 29, 2012

I jused to worry all kinds of things day and night. Then I started to take St John's wort with passion flower and after a couple of weeks I feel like a winner! It's like I know there are still those same problems in everyday life but now I can look at them from a distance; they are not stalking me anymore. Also my atopic skin feels much better, no more excessive drying. Maybe it's due to its possible antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.

NOW St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2755564 on Oct 28, 2008

Seems to help with mild depression. No side effects noticed

A basic, can't-live-without

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

I take this everyday. It is a lifesaver for those of us with serotonin deficiency, whom for one reason or another are not good candidates for the pharmaceuticals. Absolutely A+++ Lifesaving herb.

Helps a LOT

Posted by Reviewer3341506 on Jan 31, 2008

I've been taking this product for over a year now and have noticed a marked improvement.

Wouldn't use anything else

Posted by Reviewer2832469 on Jul 17, 2006

I've been using this product for over a year. Best product for the best price. i-herb is a great place to order from too.... good service, fast shipping.

A powerful natural anti-depressant

Posted by Reviewer2944365 on Sep 15, 2011

Very effective product! My wife, who has been affected by a high level of stress at work, has been taking a 300 mg cap morning and noon for 3 weeks now and is delighted with the results. Her colleagues have also noticed the change. Effects were evident from the first week of use. I would certainly recommend the product to anyone needing a mild, though remarkably efficient product with a positive impact on morale and self confidence.