Now Foods, St. John's Wort, 300 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

This is the best supplement I have found to help me with my social anxiety disorder and OCD. After being diagnosed I chose not to take prescription meds, instead I started taking two capsules of st. john's wort every morning and I could tell a major difference after maybe a month. If I miss a day or two I can really tell. I recommend this product to anyone who suffers from anxiety or mood disorders.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2882318 on Oct 10, 2009

Three immediate family members take this daily. Their melancholic demeanor is so much improved and they are significantly less depressed and able to function normally. We all can tell the days they "forgot" to take the supplement.

A basic, can't-live-without

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

I take this everyday. It is a lifesaver for those of us with serotonin deficiency, whom for one reason or another are not good candidates for the pharmaceuticals. Absolutely A+++ Lifesaving herb.

Stockpile it

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Sep 05, 2006

I've been using this product for years now and can't fault it. iHerb is the best place in the world and on the web for all my supplements. One word of caution though - I ran out of this once and got serious withdrawl symptoms. Don't forget it's also used to reduce inflammation etc. I got terrible headaches after a few days without it.

Pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1032922 on Jan 08, 2012

This is even greater than I expected! I was suffering from a worse-than-usual case of SAD in November - a very dark, rainy, depressing time of year to live in the northernmost part of Europe. Darkness, depression, horrible relationship problems and a horrible break-up, stressed out because of study deadlines... after just one week of taking St. John's Wort plus 5-HTP, my general mood suddenly went from "devastated and morbid" to "cheery and upbeat", and has stayed there.