No More Depression or Anxiety attacks!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

My family has a strong history of depression. The type that requires prescription medication. (my father and his mother). I started noticing the strong signs of depression in myself about the age of 45. My Dr. prescribed prescription medication. I used these for several years, different brands, different strengths, then double strength all on my doctors hand written prescription advice. None worked very well and all gave me terrible anxiety attacks. So I not only was depressed, but now I also was having terrible anxiety attacks. I read about St. Jonn's Wort being used in Europe very successfully for depression and decided to give it a try. I threw away all the prescriptions. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY SUICIDAL. I tried St. Johns Wort. I have used it now for 15 years and have no problems whatsoever with depression and well, am quite mellow, no more anxiety attacks from prescriptions drugs that really didn't work for depression either. I take 2 in the early morning and 1 at noon. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

St johns Wort

Posted by Reviewer2710146 on Nov 06, 2010

I love it! This stuff really seems to help my mood and it's a great price. I just take two before bed and wake up happier! I'm sure some of it is in my mind but so is my mood!

St.John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer3077983 on Apr 29, 2008

I take this product before I go to bed at night for a great nights sleep. When I'm feeling a little to emotional caused from PMS I take a capsule to relieve my symptoms. Be aware that you must be carefull in the sun. You can burn much more faster.

Best recommendations

Posted by Reviewer3297908 on Aug 29, 2012

I jused to worry all kinds of things day and night. Then I started to take St John's wort with passion flower and after a couple of weeks I feel like a winner! It's like I know there are still those same problems in everyday life but now I can look at them from a distance; they are not stalking me anymore. Also my atopic skin feels much better, no more excessive drying. Maybe it's due to its possible antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.

The only thing that works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1321719 on Jun 14, 2015

I have terrible anxiety, it runs in my family. I get incredibly nervous and I get chest pains, and nothing can calm me down except meds. My other family members suffer or they take prescription meds. I have tried just about every prescription out there and they all gave me terrible side effects. I tried SAM-e and it made me feel great but it caused terrible stomach pain so I had to stop taking it. I tried this as a last resort and it is just enough to keep my anxiety under control. My chest pains are gone. I can deal with situations that would have had me hyperventilating before. I take 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch and 1 around 5 p.m. If I miss a dose I don't feel as good the next day. I have no side effects at all, and for me this started working the first day that I took it. I would highly recommend this over prescription medications.

St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1307426 on Nov 11, 2008

I have used this product in the past and it works very well for me. For new users of this product, it takes a couple of weeks to start getting the full effect from the product and by the 3rd week, you should be feeling much better.

NOW St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2755564 on Oct 28, 2008

Seems to help with mild depression. No side effects noticed

Helps a LOT

Posted by Reviewer3341506 on Jan 31, 2008

I've been taking this product for over a year now and have noticed a marked improvement.

Better than nothing

Posted by Reviewer1931978 on Oct 29, 2009

I'm trying to avoid taking prescription anti-depressants because of the side effects and the fact that it is very difficult to get off them. I tried 3 tablets a day. I read somewhere that you can take them all at once so I take them before bedtime. If I take them during the day I would get stomach upset and it would smell horrible. Before I started taking them my constant thought was that I wanted to die. I guess that put me in a higher depression category than most. The first couple weeks of taking them I felt good. Really good. Probably placebo effect. After that not too good. I bumped the number taken per day to 4. Again I felt good for a couple weeks. Even though I don't feel "normal" as in happy to be alive, I don't have a constant desire to die. I would say they work moderately well. I have been taking them for 5 or 6 months now. By the way, I also read somewhere that 5 pills a day is the max.

Wouldn't use anything else

Posted by Reviewer2832469 on Jul 17, 2006

I've been using this product for over a year. Best product for the best price. i-herb is a great place to order from too.... good service, fast shipping.