good deal

Posted by 5408052304663909731 on Dec 15, 2012

I haven't started taking these yet, but I'm sure they're great.

Good

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Dec 14, 2012

Seems somehow a bit hyper the first few days I took this.

Best recommendations

Posted by Reviewer3297908 on Aug 29, 2012

I jused to worry all kinds of things day and night. Then I started to take St John's wort with passion flower and after a couple of weeks I feel like a winner! It's like I know there are still those same problems in everyday life but now I can look at them from a distance; they are not stalking me anymore. Also my atopic skin feels much better, no more excessive drying. Maybe it's due to its possible antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.

Great help for my depression

Posted by Reviewer1866669 on Jul 30, 2012

This product has been really good for my mood since I have suffered depression after my husband died. Anxiety has not been so deep after I started using this product. I don't want traditional medication, so this is good alternative for mild depression.

feel good

Posted by 4749825652842219719 on Jul 15, 2012

nice

be careful of the dose

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 28, 2012

In one of my more boneheaded moments, I decided that if one capsule was good, more would be better. A few days later, my blood pressure was at stroke levels--220 over 180. I am embarrassed to say how long it took me to make the connection. Once I backed off on the dosage, my blood pressure returned to normal. St John's Wort is a nice mood enhancer--just don't take too much!

I don't like this

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Smells bad. I prefer the European REMOTIV brand, it's much much better.

Cheapest

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on Apr 25, 2012

This is the cheapest I've found for St John's Wort, just wish it came in stronger doses. Now Foods is a great brand though.

I feel sane again!

Posted by Reviewer2961043 on Mar 07, 2012

For those of you ladies out there who are experiencing severe PMS symptoms (irritability, depression and moodiness, especially), and your doctor advised you discontinue taking hormones (natural or otherwise) this product is a Godsend! I feel so much better. I've only been taking it a little over two weeks, and this month's pre-mensus week was a breeze!!! And, I have had NO side effects. Thank you!

Improved mood

Posted by Reviewer2187700 on Mar 06, 2012

Improved my mood and helped me go through a lot of hassle without getting overwhelmed and stuck. I feel much more energetic.