Now Foods, St. John's Wort, 300 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

St.John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer3077983 From Canada on Apr 29, 2008

I take this product before I go to bed at night for a great nights sleep. When I'm feeling a little to emotional caused from PMS I take a capsule to relieve my symptoms. Be aware that you must be carefull in the sun. You can burn much more faster.

No More Depression or Anxiety attacks!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR From Finland on Aug 11, 2013

My family has a strong history of depression. The type that requires prescription medication. (my father and his mother). I started noticing the strong signs of depression in myself about the age of 45. My Dr. prescribed prescription medication. I used these for several years, different brands, different strengths, then double strength all on my doctors hand written prescription advice. None worked very well and all gave me terrible anxiety attacks. So I not only was depressed, but now I also was having terrible anxiety attacks. I read about St. Jonn's Wort being used in Europe very successfully for depression and decided to give it a try. I threw away all the prescriptions. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY SUICIDAL. I tried St. Johns Wort. I have used it now for 15 years and have no problems whatsoever with depression and well, am quite mellow, no more anxiety attacks from prescriptions drugs that really didn't work for depression either. I take 2 in the early morning and 1 at noon. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

NOW St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2755564 From Oregon on Oct 28, 2008

Seems to help with mild depression. No side effects noticed

Quality product, can't beat the price.

Posted by Reviewer2704349 From Wisconsin on Oct 31, 2007

Similar to that used in European studies--300 mg standardized actives, made from aerial parts. Seems to work as well as any of the other brands. Large size is convenient, and the price is right. I'd buy again.

St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1307426 From Washington on Nov 11, 2008

I have used this product in the past and it works very well for me. For new users of this product, it takes a couple of weeks to start getting the full effect from the product and by the 3rd week, you should be feeling much better.