Depression

Posted by Reviewer1511161 on Apr 11, 2008

I was on paxil for a year durring my divorce and was able to go off of that and begin taking St. John's Wort instead. It's just enough to keep me on an even keel. And yes, I consulted my doctor first.

St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Oct 17, 2007

This brand seems to work as good as the more expensive ones for depression.

Quality product, can't beat the price.

Posted by Reviewer2704349 on Oct 31, 2007

Similar to that used in European studies--300 mg standardized actives, made from aerial parts. Seems to work as well as any of the other brands. Large size is convenient, and the price is right. I'd buy again.

A powerful natural anti-depressant

Posted by Reviewer2944365 on Sep 15, 2011

Very effective product! My wife, who has been affected by a high level of stress at work, has been taking a 300 mg cap morning and noon for 3 weeks now and is delighted with the results. Her colleagues have also noticed the change. Effects were evident from the first week of use. I would certainly recommend the product to anyone needing a mild, though remarkably efficient product with a positive impact on morale and self confidence.

From the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2985703 on Jun 09, 2010

Really good product! One of the most effective and natural anti depresive products i used. I also take 5htp and c-1000, this is a combination that works for me in winter times!

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Jul 14, 2010

I take this in the morning and feel that I have more energy and a better mood.

St Johns Wort -Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on Aug 31, 2010

I have tried various brands of St John's Wort over the years and they vary very much in efficacy. This particular one by Now Foods is of excellent quality and works well. I have had Chronic Fatigue for some years and St John's Wort has alway been most helpful in alleviating some of the 'brain' problems that that illnes gives.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer3296829 on Dec 01, 2008

I have taken st john's wort in a different brand for a while now. It is a "must have" in my vitamin line up. Now Foods brand is high quality and concentrated. Capsules are easy to swallow. I will most definitely order again!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3059331 on Feb 01, 2012

was depressed on and off since i was about 20. just put up with it for years, was never interested in expensive anti depressants with lots of horrible sounding side effects. knew about SJW and decided to give it a go. changed my life completely, my default negative thought process has been transformed into positivity. everything is better on this. no side effects really, i put on a bit of weight, but all antidepressants do this, and i've read it isn't the chemicals that do this, but a psychological thing, your appetite is just returning to what it should be. if you doubt the power of SJW, read up on it, plenty of scientific studies that have it as effective as many brand name anti depressants.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2301185 on Feb 20, 2012

this product works very well for me. i live in denmark and the winters are very long, but this year I have been taking two caps of this product every night together with GABA and I must say that I haven´t felt down at all. It really has worked for me. It does not remove my anxiety (which I suffer from mildly) but it is very good for the mood.