it works

Posted by Reviewer2301185 on Feb 20, 2012

this product works very well for me. i live in denmark and the winters are very long, but this year I have been taking two caps of this product every night together with GABA and I must say that I haven´t felt down at all. It really has worked for me. It does not remove my anxiety (which I suffer from mildly) but it is very good for the mood.

Very effective to reduce stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

It is also nature's antidepressant without the nasty side effects.

be careful of the dose

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 28, 2012

In one of my more boneheaded moments, I decided that if one capsule was good, more would be better. A few days later, my blood pressure was at stroke levels--220 over 180. I am embarrassed to say how long it took me to make the connection. Once I backed off on the dosage, my blood pressure returned to normal. St John's Wort is a nice mood enhancer--just don't take too much!

Wonderful product

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Apr 23, 2014

I am so glad that I purchase this - I experience much anxiety at work even when I took Suntheanine L-Theanine every morning. Suntheanine L-Theanine calms me a bit but I still feel anxious as the day goes on. Now I take one pill of St. John's Wort in the morning and afternoon, I feel so much calmer and relaxed. It also helps a lot with depression - things look brighter when I take it. I do not feel any side effect and would definitely recommend it if you suffer from anxiety attack and mild depression. Makes life much better!

Very pleasant surprise

Posted by 5495863696054245976 on Aug 11, 2016

While beeing generally suspicious towards natural suplements, I still gave a chance to this one. After trying it i must say that i definetely changed my viewpoint as this really does help and is great product. Noticed great changes in my mood even after just few days of taking it. Totally recomending it to everyone with small/mild depression and anxiety. Better than any farmaceutical product.

Good for depression

Posted by LotusJ57 on Nov 18, 2009

I enjoy NOW products. This seems to work well for my depression.

St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1687640 on Nov 27, 2009

This is an excellent product for bruising and is working well. It is a strong dosage, but works best that way.

St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1725193 on Sep 08, 2010

Really does help your attitude. Great product. I take two every day.

Excellant