Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, St. John's Wort, 300 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

Helps a LOT

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3341506 on Jan 31, 2008

I've been taking this product for over a year now and have noticed a marked improvement.

Best recommendations

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3297908 on Aug 29, 2012

I jused to worry all kinds of things day and night. Then I started to take St John's wort with passion flower and after a couple of weeks I feel like a winner! It's like I know there are still those same problems in everyday life but now I can look at them from a distance; they are not stalking me anymore. Also my atopic skin feels much better, no more excessive drying. Maybe it's due to its possible antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.

Better than nothing

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1931978 on Oct 29, 2009

I'm trying to avoid taking prescription anti-depressants because of the side effects and the fact that it is very difficult to get off them. I tried 3 tablets a day. I read somewhere that you can take them all at once so I take them before bedtime. If I take them during the day I would get stomach upset and it would smell horrible. Before I started taking them my constant thought was that I wanted to die. I guess that put me in a higher depression category than most. The first couple weeks of taking them I felt good. Really good. Probably placebo effect. After that not too good. I bumped the number taken per day to 4. Again I felt good for a couple weeks. Even though I don't feel "normal" as in happy to be alive, I don't have a constant desire to die. I would say they work moderately well. I have been taking them for 5 or 6 months now. By the way, I also read somewhere that 5 pills a day is the max.

Wouldn't use anything else

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2832469 on Jul 17, 2006

I've been using this product for over a year. Best product for the best price. i-herb is a great place to order from too.... good service, fast shipping.

Depression

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1511161 on Apr 11, 2008

I was on paxil for a year durring my divorce and was able to go off of that and begin taking St. John's Wort instead. It's just enough to keep me on an even keel. And yes, I consulted my doctor first.