it works

Posted by Reviewer2301185 on Feb 20, 2012

this product works very well for me. i live in denmark and the winters are very long, but this year I have been taking two caps of this product every night together with GABA and I must say that I haven´t felt down at all. It really has worked for me. It does not remove my anxiety (which I suffer from mildly) but it is very good for the mood.

Solid product

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Feb 13, 2012

Good clean product, helps keep anxiety at bay.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3059331 on Feb 01, 2012

was depressed on and off since i was about 20. just put up with it for years, was never interested in expensive anti depressants with lots of horrible sounding side effects. knew about SJW and decided to give it a go. changed my life completely, my default negative thought process has been transformed into positivity. everything is better on this. no side effects really, i put on a bit of weight, but all antidepressants do this, and i've read it isn't the chemicals that do this, but a psychological thing, your appetite is just returning to what it should be. if you doubt the power of SJW, read up on it, plenty of scientific studies that have it as effective as many brand name anti depressants.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

same effect as kira and better value

St. Jonh's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2525854 on Jan 24, 2012

It's pretty good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2072499 on Jan 10, 2012

Great,realy works,i feel better.

Pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1032922 on Jan 08, 2012

This is even greater than I expected! I was suffering from a worse-than-usual case of SAD in November - a very dark, rainy, depressing time of year to live in the northernmost part of Europe. Darkness, depression, horrible relationship problems and a horrible break-up, stressed out because of study deadlines... after just one week of taking St. John's Wort plus 5-HTP, my general mood suddenly went from "devastated and morbid" to "cheery and upbeat", and has stayed there.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1919032 on Jan 03, 2012

I'm satisfied with this product which I've been taking for a long time.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1925736 on Dec 15, 2011

great stuff

ST Johns wort.

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Dec 13, 2011

I have taken 3 capsules a day for about 3 months or so. I don't notice a huge effect myself, but several of my friends ( who did not know that I was taking anything) told me that I sounded more cheerful on the phone or seemed more upbeat in presence. So I am thinking that they are indeed doing their job. I have had no adverse affect of the product either. I have ordered my next batch of St John's wort from I herb, so I suspect that I might be taking them for a while. One of the reasons that I chose St John's wort was that the price is so reasonable. I figure if I am going to take something for a while I might as well start with something that are more reasonable first. If it works , that much better. The shipping to Canada has worked well even the no tracking ones. I have ordered many and nothing has gotten lost by today. Thank you iherb for good prices and good service