depends on how severe

Posted by Reviewer3264260 on Dec 09, 2009

i was taking this for a couple months to help with depression. it helped a little, but as much as i hate Big Pharma, i still ended up going on prescription meds. the meds have annoying side effects, so i would recommend trying st john's wort first. unless you have very severe depression like i had, the herb might work for you. if you have suicidal thoughts or want to hurt yourself, skip the herbs and get to a doctor. you can end your pain without ending your life, you just need a little help.

Reduces Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Dec 30, 2009

I came off a perscription anti-anxiety and take 2 of these a day instead. It works just as good.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 19, 2010

Even taken all at once instead of throughout the day, this seems to help tremendously with seasonal depression.

cool

Posted by Reviewer2624755 on Nov 21, 2007

great value and great product

FROM SANDI IN JAX

Posted by Reviewer1800076 on Oct 16, 2007

GREAT PRODUCT A++

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

same effect as kira and better value

I feel sane again!

Posted by Reviewer2961043 on Mar 07, 2012

For those of you ladies out there who are experiencing severe PMS symptoms (irritability, depression and moodiness, especially), and your doctor advised you discontinue taking hormones (natural or otherwise) this product is a Godsend! I feel so much better. I've only been taking it a little over two weeks, and this month's pre-mensus week was a breeze!!! And, I have had NO side effects. Thank you!

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This worked for my nervous system. I am more calm, relaxed and mentally alert. I also use fish oil and rosemary to stay in perfect health.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Apr 23, 2014

I am so glad that I purchase this - I experience much anxiety at work even when I took Suntheanine L-Theanine every morning. Suntheanine L-Theanine calms me a bit but I still feel anxious as the day goes on. Now I take one pill of St. John's Wort in the morning and afternoon, I feel so much calmer and relaxed. It also helps a lot with depression - things look brighter when I take it. I do not feel any side effect and would definitely recommend it if you suffer from anxiety attack and mild depression. Makes life much better!

It really works!! Don't give up

Posted by 5225660552844325445 on Sep 21, 2014

I've been all my life since I was a teenager with anxiety and many depression periods. Due to that I've been struggling in many aspects of my life, jobs, friendships and even in my spirituality. But trying to keep my inner strength and accepting things how they're. Many years with ssri sertraline but always finding that a bad option and with many side effects. St.john's wort is for me as effective as sertraline. But I had to experience to find the optimal dosage and combination. I discovered that in combination with l-theanine the results are even better, so far are amazing. For me 300 mg st.john's twice a day is enough and 100 mg of l-theanine. Sometimes I add 50 mg of 5-htp. Combination of natural herbs increases the effectiveness at low dosages. And try to keep your inner strength and spirituality alive.