I don't like this

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Smells bad. I prefer the European REMOTIV brand, it's much much better.

depends on how severe

Posted by Reviewer3264260 on Dec 09, 2009

i was taking this for a couple months to help with depression. it helped a little, but as much as i hate Big Pharma, i still ended up going on prescription meds. the meds have annoying side effects, so i would recommend trying st john's wort first. unless you have very severe depression like i had, the herb might work for you. if you have suicidal thoughts or want to hurt yourself, skip the herbs and get to a doctor. you can end your pain without ending your life, you just need a little help.

I feel sane again!

Posted by Reviewer2961043 on Mar 07, 2012

For those of you ladies out there who are experiencing severe PMS symptoms (irritability, depression and moodiness, especially), and your doctor advised you discontinue taking hormones (natural or otherwise) this product is a Godsend! I feel so much better. I've only been taking it a little over two weeks, and this month's pre-mensus week was a breeze!!! And, I have had NO side effects. Thank you!

Highly recommened

Posted by 5441092673864404829 on Jun 18, 2016

Chased away my postpardum baby blues within three weeks. A sane alternative to SSRI.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

same effect as kira and better value

Reduces Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Dec 30, 2009

I came off a perscription anti-anxiety and take 2 of these a day instead. It works just as good.

Very pleasant surprise

Posted by 5495863696054245976 on Aug 11, 2016

While beeing generally suspicious towards natural suplements, I still gave a chance to this one. After trying it i must say that i definetely changed my viewpoint as this really does help and is great product. Noticed great changes in my mood even after just few days of taking it. Totally recomending it to everyone with small/mild depression and anxiety. Better than any farmaceutical product.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 19, 2010

Even taken all at once instead of throughout the day, this seems to help tremendously with seasonal depression.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This worked for my nervous system. I am more calm, relaxed and mentally alert. I also use fish oil and rosemary to stay in perfect health.

St John's Wort

Posted by 4963719687532201645 on Mar 03, 2015

Relatively low dose and that is all that some people need. It gives me that bit of support I need. Works for me.