• Customer Ratings

!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015

Šādas auzas stipri atšķiras garšas ziņā no auzu pārslām, un ir garšīgākas!

A+

Posted by 5507436119886401519 on Feb 11, 2015

Excellent quality and taste. Now Foods delivers again!

Steel cut oats

Posted by anncha on Sep 30, 2014

YUM! Love oats

Excellent

Posted by 4737296441665435223 on Aug 09, 2014

I like. Oats

This Is Not Rolled Oats and I'm Glad I Tried!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I bought this by mistake thinking all oats are the same. I'm surprised to find it in granule form after my order arrived. So now I know there's rolled oats and steel cut oats. Duh. LOL. But the pleasant surprise is my family likes it! Takes about 10-15mins to cook (we cook our rolled oats the same way so it's not inconvenient). And it's taste great and I like that it's not further processed i.e. rolled flat. Give it a try! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Very nice!

Posted by Harpocrates on Feb 05, 2014

I love these! You can add almost anything to them to make a wholesome breakfast!!

Join the positive reviews

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Jan 10, 2014

I will join those who wrote positive reviews about this one. I loved it. It is much better then normal one i've bought in shops here. Taste is good. Specially good with some fruits or berries. Big package. Buy this one and u won't regret it! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Great oats!

Posted by 4929351287336437939 on Nov 11, 2013

If you are a fan of oats, you have to try these. I suddenly realized that I had been eating them for breakfast for almost two months now, every single morning, without even getting bored. Since these are steel cut oats, it takes less time to cook them, however, I like them to stand in a pan with water over night, and then cook them in the morning, adding some milk in the end. I usually eat them with slices of fresh banana and raisins, I never even feel like adding any kind of sweetener. Oats are good for your health, your metabolism, your energy and complexion, and even your mood, so give them a try!

Great Value!

Posted by 5677564530370443851 on Oct 16, 2013

A lot of steel cut oats for a low price, perfect.

Absolute favourite Oats

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Steel cut oats rock, I could eat these every day!!