Lecithin

Posted by Oski83 on Jun 19, 2012

This is great product, because of sunflower. Lecithin is good for brain, hearth and liver.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Phosphatidyl choline on lecithin lower bad LDL cholesterol and improve HDL. Needed for good lipid health and prevent oxidation.

The combination is working

Posted by 5701648043805582092 on Mar 25, 2015

Working with my Natropath and using a combination of SunflowerLecithin, Ubiquinol, Methyl- Guard and Pic-Mins I have broken through the weight loss plateau and things are moving in the right direction

Taken daily this helped me lose weight

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

This along, with vitamin b complex, kelp and aloe vera gel, gives me super energy

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 04, 2012

my mom, brother and I had this and mom said it helped her headache. not sure how this works on headaches but it did. heh.

Sunflower Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3307994 on Nov 14, 2011

This is an excellent product which is beneficial for the arteries and the heart. I selected it particularly because it does not contain soy.

Delighted with Sunflower lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2718023 on Feb 16, 2012

My husband has an allergy to soy so this makes a great healthy substitute. Besides, men shouldn't be on soy of any kind nor should women because of estrogen dominance.

lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 01, 2011

I like these. Especially since I found out that soy (soy lecithin) can aggravate thyroid problems.

Happy with product

Posted by 5504899795114525502 on Dec 12, 2012

I am allergic to soy products, so I found this sunflower lecithin an excellent substitute. I will definitely reorder in a few weeks when I have used more of this product.

No more soy

Posted by Reviewer1667927 on Dec 25, 2012

With ALL of the research out on any form of soy, this sunflowere lecithin is definitely the product I was looking for. Now I can have all the benefits of lecithin without worrying about the estrogen negatives, etc. of soy based lecithin.