Lecithin

Posted by Oski83 on Jun 19, 2012

This is great product, because of sunflower. Lecithin is good for brain, hearth and liver.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Phosphatidyl choline on lecithin lower bad LDL cholesterol and improve HDL. Needed for good lipid health and prevent oxidation.

Taken daily this helped me lose weight

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

This along, with vitamin b complex, kelp and aloe vera gel, gives me super energy

The combination is working

Posted by 5701648043805582092 on Mar 25, 2015

Working with my Natropath and using a combination of SunflowerLecithin, Ubiquinol, Methyl- Guard and Pic-Mins I have broken through the weight loss plateau and things are moving in the right direction

Sunflower Lecithin Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3152901 on Apr 29, 2016

Very pleased with product - no noticeable side-effects, other than bright yellow urine :/

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 04, 2012

my mom, brother and I had this and mom said it helped her headache. not sure how this works on headaches but it did. heh.

Suflower lecithin forbidden for Polish customers?

Posted by 5459699246139666177 on Nov 02, 2016

Why product is not available for USA customers nad when I changed my preferences to Polish customer, product is not available. That is type discrmintaion. iHerb please change it is not acceptable.

A bit better

Posted by 5323632785337568864 on Dec 28, 2014

A little more potent than Soy lecithin.

Much better alternative to soy lecithin

Posted by 5714387477976192903 on Mar 09, 2015

This is an excellent product and the only form of lecithin I take. I don't care for soy and especially don't like that most soy is gm. I get much more brain energy from taking this product and the soft gels are very convenient. This product is affordable and is just as effective as the soy lecithin. I love sunflower products and I hope we see more of them in the future.

Great for Breastfeeding Mothers

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Excellent for breastfeeding mothers. I have gone through several of these over the past 9 months and has helped me avoid getting mastitis.