Now Foods, Sunflower Lecithin, 1200 mg, 200 Softgels

A good alternative to soy

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jan 18, 2011

I have noticed a reduction in migraines since taking this product. Have just re-ordered.

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer2270002 on Aug 29, 2011

I thought this would be a good product for nerves but the capsules are stuck together and there is a terrible rancid smell.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I am happy that Now Foods makes this. I am not a fan of soy products so I was happy to find this. Helps with dissolving gallstones!

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jan 02, 2011

This type of lecithin is a great alternative to soy lecithin. I hope it will help with my cholesterol. My only complaint so far is some of the softgels have oil on them, a little messy. Now is a trustworthy brand, I am sure they will correct the problem quickly.

3 a day both relieve and prevent panic attacks

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 01, 2012

So happy to have found this, I only wish it were organic. I quit taking soy PC because of GMO and my panic attacks came back in full force. I was able to stop one by taking 3 of these in one sitting. PC [phosphatidylcholine] is what the brain needs and when I don't feed my brain PC I am very prone to both panic and anxiety attacks. Since I started taking these daily, those are now gone. Soy simply cannot be trusted to be non-GMO due to cross-contamination even organic crops are to be considered GMO. I tossed the Blue Bonnet lecithin granules because that unethical company is hiding behind false claims (see my review at that product). I will always stock this and look forward to increased weight loss as lecithin is a fat emulsifier and a very gentle body lipolytic which does not cause me any side effects. Egg lecithin is very expensive so as they say, this is a God send. Thanks to all my iHerb supplements (mainly Dr. Oz recommended) I've been losing weight consistently and I trust this will take it to the next level.