Now Foods, Sunflower Lecithin, 1200 mg, 200 Softgels

Great!

Posted by 4748336217131594428 on Sep 16, 2012

Finally found a Lecithin product that I feel comfortable with. Being a male I have always been a little worried about Soy based products and the phytoestrogen issues around soy for men so with sunflower based products I feel happy about getting my Lecithin and I do think it has helped me deal with my cronic pain issues better.

Nice Lechithin

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Great alternative to soy lecithin! The capsules are huge though, I just break open and use the lecithin. Good product.

3 a day both relieve and prevent panic attacks

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 01, 2012

So happy to have found this, I only wish it were organic. I quit taking soy PC because of GMO and my panic attacks came back in full force. I was able to stop one by taking 3 of these in one sitting. PC [phosphatidylcholine] is what the brain needs and when I don't feed my brain PC I am very prone to both panic and anxiety attacks. Since I started taking these daily, those are now gone. Soy simply cannot be trusted to be non-GMO due to cross-contamination even organic crops are to be considered GMO. I tossed the Blue Bonnet lecithin granules because that unethical company is hiding behind false claims (see my review at that product). I will always stock this and look forward to increased weight loss as lecithin is a fat emulsifier and a very gentle body lipolytic which does not cause me any side effects. Egg lecithin is very expensive so as they say, this is a God send. Thanks to all my iHerb supplements (mainly Dr. Oz recommended) I've been losing weight consistently and I trust this will take it to the next level.

Lecithin

Posted by Oski83 on Jun 19, 2012

This is great product, because of sunflower. Lecithin is good for brain, hearth and liver.

The only one