Much better alternative to soy lecithin

Posted by 5714387477976192903 on Mar 09, 2015

This is an excellent product and the only form of lecithin I take. I don't care for soy and especially don't like that most soy is gm. I get much more brain energy from taking this product and the soft gels are very convenient. This product is affordable and is just as effective as the soy lecithin. I love sunflower products and I hope we see more of them in the future.

The combination is working

Posted by 5701648043805582092 on Mar 25, 2015

Working with my Natropath and using a combination of SunflowerLecithin, Ubiquinol, Methyl- Guard and Pic-Mins I have broken through the weight loss plateau and things are moving in the right direction

Great for Breastfeeding Mothers

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Excellent for breastfeeding mothers. I have gone through several of these over the past 9 months and has helped me avoid getting mastitis.

Very helpfull

Posted by 5062919804208409778 on Dec 12, 2015

Cool for your brain and nervous system, reduces uneasiness

Sunflower Lecithin Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3152901 on Apr 29, 2016

Very pleased with product - no noticeable side-effects, other than bright yellow urine :/

Great alternative to soy

Posted by KOP966 on Apr 08, 2012

Will by again, feel more energy

Good value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jul 24, 2014

I prefer to avoid soy-based lecithin and this product is a pure and simple alternative. Recommended.

Wonderful option for lecithin

Posted by Kareny on Oct 25, 2015

Large gels but that is to be expected. After doing some research recently I now see Lecithin as an essential nutrient that should be obtained through diet, so I am a new consumer. I don't figure the sunflower source to be inferior nor superior it's just my preference for now.

Important for the body

Posted by 5133289035111367958 on Dec 11, 2015

I am taking it with some other things, such as Astaxanthin, Q10 and fish oil, so it is hard to understand if any of them either works or not

Now Foods, Sunflower Lecithin, 1200 mg, 200 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Mar 01, 2015

Sunflower Lecithin Softgels are Non-GMO and Soy-Free. This is the better way of getting Lecithin.