Happy with product

Posted by 5504899795114525502 on Dec 12, 2012

I am allergic to soy products, so I found this sunflower lecithin an excellent substitute. I will definitely reorder in a few weeks when I have used more of this product.

GOOD SUNFLOWER LECITHIN!

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Dec 02, 2012

a great product which is beneficial for the arteries and the heart.

very good

Posted by 4732358823418241056 on Nov 03, 2012

very good

Sunflower Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I love these soy-free lecithin alternative. I'm taking it as part of a protocol to lift a partial block in my methylation cycle. It's really working.

Great!

Posted by 4748336217131594428 on Sep 16, 2012

Finally found a Lecithin product that I feel comfortable with. Being a male I have always been a little worried about Soy based products and the phytoestrogen issues around soy for men so with sunflower based products I feel happy about getting my Lecithin and I do think it has helped me deal with my cronic pain issues better.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2405727 on Jul 27, 2012

good product with good price

Break Down Fat!

Posted by NigelsChoiceVitamins on Jul 11, 2012

Lecithin is an emulsifier, meaning it mixes oil and water together. It breaks down fats in the body making it easier to digest food. Improperly digested food is thought to be one of the key causes of allergies. Which is a roundabout way of saying "Lecithin is great for combating allergies!" Taking the stress off digestion is another way to reduce overall body stress allowing the body to concentrate more on repair etc. I would say lecithin is pone of my key ingredients for a good overall diet!

3 a day both relieve and prevent panic attacks

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 01, 2012

So happy to have found this, I only wish it were organic. I quit taking soy PC because of GMO and my panic attacks came back in full force. I was able to stop one by taking 3 of these in one sitting. PC [phosphatidylcholine] is what the brain needs and when I don't feed my brain PC I am very prone to both panic and anxiety attacks. Since I started taking these daily, those are now gone. Soy simply cannot be trusted to be non-GMO due to cross-contamination even organic crops are to be considered GMO. I tossed the Blue Bonnet lecithin granules because that unethical company is hiding behind false claims (see my review at that product). I will always stock this and look forward to increased weight loss as lecithin is a fat emulsifier and a very gentle body lipolytic which does not cause me any side effects. Egg lecithin is very expensive so as they say, this is a God send. Thanks to all my iHerb supplements (mainly Dr. Oz recommended) I've been losing weight consistently and I trust this will take it to the next level.

Good Alternative

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

If you don't like soy and it's phytoestrogens It's a good alternative taking Lecithin from Sunflower, shame that Now don't make 1Lbs Sunflower Lecithin Granules :(

Sunflower Lecithin