Taken daily this helped me lose weight

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

This along, with vitamin b complex, kelp and aloe vera gel, gives me super energy

Much better alternative to soy lecithin

Posted by 5714387477976192903 on Mar 09, 2015

This is an excellent product and the only form of lecithin I take. I don't care for soy and especially don't like that most soy is gm. I get much more brain energy from taking this product and the soft gels are very convenient. This product is affordable and is just as effective as the soy lecithin. I love sunflower products and I hope we see more of them in the future.

The combination is working

Posted by 5701648043805582092 on Mar 25, 2015

Working with my Natropath and using a combination of SunflowerLecithin, Ubiquinol, Methyl- Guard and Pic-Mins I have broken through the weight loss plateau and things are moving in the right direction

Great for Breastfeeding Mothers

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Excellent for breastfeeding mothers. I have gone through several of these over the past 9 months and has helped me avoid getting mastitis.

Praise for Sunflower Lecithin

Posted by 5403246484724949274 on May 16, 2016

I had less than 50% blockage in my carotid and my Pharm D said if I could get my HDL above 60 it would start cleaning out the plaque. I thought "are you out of your mind, I did good to get it above 40". Recently I had it checked after being on Lecithin a year and my LDL was 133 and My HDL was "80". I couldn't believe it. So I am expecting to have now plaque if I keep taking it. I take no other med for cholesterol. I do eat oatmeal. with blueberries and bananas that I cook ...the 5 minute kind.

Sunflower Lecithin Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3152901 on Apr 29, 2016

Very pleased with product - no noticeable side-effects, other than bright yellow urine :/

Very happy

Posted by Gemini on Aug 22, 2014

with this lecithin, good price and seems to be effective, will continue to use.

now foods sunflower lecithin

Posted by 5702228017611460045 on Feb 20, 2014

bought two bottles,was shipped fast,packed ok,product good with good exp date,said to be good for lowering how much cholesterol the liver makes we shall see.

Lecitin

Posted by 4726453110163101136 on Oct 07, 2013

Feeling better and hope I will get the full benefit.

Great for brain health

Posted by frodoswami on May 31, 2012

And this mixes your fat and water together.