Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2591577 on Jun 20, 2007

This is the quickest my wife has gotten over a cold, and I completely avoided getting her cold.

Super colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2519463 on Jun 09, 2011

I've been taking super colostrum for awhile now, mainly to assit me with my skin problems - psoriasis, which is an autoimmune system disorder. I have to say that my skin is lot smoother and the symptoms of my condition are not as bad as they used to be.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2679631 on Dec 28, 2011

It works well for me to feel more immunity against various viral/bacterial infections. Seems good for the intestine, too.

bovine colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1573778 on Nov 27, 2010

I had been using this product from another company for 4 years and had no illnesses of any consequence until I ordered the product in Oct of 2010. I put in an order and they said the item was temporarily out of stock. After over a week of waiting, I discovered that my order had been canceled and I was not informed that this item would no longer be available. During this time I developed a respiratory illness of 4 wks duration. I developed bronchial pneumonia and had to take an antibiotic, which I had not had to do in 4 yrs. I totally believe that the bovine colostrum had protected me well for 4 yrs, and I don't believe I would have been sick if I had had my colostrum.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3252220 on Aug 21, 2008

This has helped my inmmune system and to not get sick as much as i was! Helped me loose weight as well.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2385567 on Jan 07, 2009

this and beta glucan has kept me cold free so far.

Super Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1309783 on Dec 13, 2008

We've used the powder form before. I am impressed with the aid to immune function, and we will keep trying it for my husband's susceptibility to infections.

good item

Posted by Reviewer3301992 on Nov 04, 2013

Taking it for few weeks .and it keeps me from cathing a cold.

iHerb is great!

Posted by Reviewer2712874 on Aug 24, 2008

I have recomended iHerb to several friends and family. The prices are great the service is great and they carry quality products. Ordering from iHerb is much easier than going to the store... where they may or may not have what you need in stock. When you order from iHerb you know if it is in stock or not when you order it. I have never had it take more than a couple days from ordering to receiving the product.

Great product