Headaches and No Noticeable Positive Effects

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I've been using this product for about 5 months without any noticeable positive effects. I haven't felt any reduction in stress and I haven't really felt a significant difference in my energy levels. I get headaches about 30-60 minutes after I take it. I have also noticed that my appetite tends to increase when I take this product. I haven't lost any weight and my belly fat is the same. To be fair, I haven't taken this product on a regular basis, only occasionally. Another product I have been using which seems to have given better results for stress, insomnia, and migraines is Now Foods 5-HTP.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1251395 on Oct 28, 2012

Not sure if this is working or not....I do feel a bit less stressed but I think that's more the external situation that the cortisol support. I'll keep going at it to see if anything changes.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 01, 2009

I have been on this for 3 or 4 weeks, so far no weight loss but no gain either. Since I am hypothyroid and have glucose intolerance I was hoping for better results but will no give up yet.

Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1773206 on Jul 07, 2011

I could not keep taking this. While it did reduce my appetite it gave me headaches and muscle tension. Might work for those with a less sensitive system.

Kept me awake at night...

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Sep 17, 2011

Won't take at this time..

Not sure yet

Posted by na-tilsen on Jan 06, 2013

I have only been using for a short time. I am not sure if it is helping yet.

Strange experience

Posted by endesignro on Jul 16, 2013

My experience with this product wasn't a happy one, after a week of normal doses my skin developed a furious rash. I suspected some skin disease (because of the night weird, aggressive itches) but the next day i stopped taking these capsules everything went back to normal.

Did not agree with me

Posted by 5529510299099981406 on Jul 16, 2014

Sorry to say but this product gave me nauseos feeling so i could not continue taking it.

don't know what to say

Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Sep 16, 2014

well i finished 2 super cortisol support as i was taking 3 caps per day so that lasted 2 months continuously and i did not see any impacts on what it is supposed to help... and i want to say that i have a proper diet and doing daily fitness .. i did not notice any specific improvement on fatigue or weight... or stress... maybe the quantities are not enough but well 3 caps a day it s already quite a lot considering the indications... so i am perplexed on the efficiency of the product...

So so

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I took this for stress control but it did not work for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »