Helps control my eating

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

I'm perpetually stressed, so my adrenals are always in overdrive. This product doesn't help with the stress any but I do notice that when I take it regularly I don't start absent-mindedly eating as a stress-coping mechanism, and I really appreciate that because the last thing I need is a ton of weight gain on top of all the other stress!

Now Foods Super Cortisol Support with Relora

Posted by Reviewer1750459 on Jan 17, 2010

Wonderful product; hard to find retail supplment with magnolia bark and banaba! Taking those ingredients allowed me to be free of blood pressure meds! Of course green tea helped, as well; butthat`s readily available in stores. Please keep this Relacore in your sales offerings.

Take this everyday so I get a perk in late afternoon

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015

Amazing stuff! Was so tired and lethargic before. This really helps.

Really works

Posted by 4665236388258529064 on Aug 31, 2015

Just recently I realized that I had adrenal fatigue, from a very stressful life without fixed schedules (bedtime is never constant, I never eat my meals at a consistent time, and had candida previously, as well as addiction to coffee). After a day of taking this, I woke up feeling replenished; I haven't felt so rested since I was a kid, and always struggled to wake up in the morning. I noticed it keeps me up if I take it at night, so I tried using melatonin to correct that but woke up with heartburn. I am not reducing dose to two a day, avoiding nighttime.

Super Cortisol Support

Posted by Reviewer1009285 on Aug 19, 2011

This really works. I take 2 a day and I sleep better and I feel more relaxed.

Headaches and No Noticeable Positive Effects

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I've been using this product for about 5 months without any noticeable positive effects. I haven't felt any reduction in stress and I haven't really felt a significant difference in my energy levels. I get headaches about 30-60 minutes after I take it. I have also noticed that my appetite tends to increase when I take this product. I haven't lost any weight and my belly fat is the same. To be fair, I haven't taken this product on a regular basis, only occasionally. Another product I have been using which seems to have given better results for stress, insomnia, and migraines is Now Foods 5-HTP.

I sleep at night and have energy in the day

Posted by Reviewer1954790 on May 08, 2011

I used to feel energetic all night and tired all day because my cortisol levels had swapped around this product has really balanced that out and now I sleep better at night and have energy in the day

More Energy and Lost Weight

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jun 13, 2012

This little pill 3 times a day has made more difference in my energy level than anything I've ever tried. And without even trying I've lost 10 lbs. in two months!

Sugar Balance

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on May 25, 2011

As 'Banaba Leaf Extract' was out of stock, I purchased this - blood test showed insulin levels greatly improved - and my low adrenal output also improved!!!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 09, 2013

I was REALLY needing a product like this and I will continue to always buy this. It really helps me relaxed, calm and makes everyday things less stressful. I'm already starting to see some good changes. I'm losing fat in places where my body was storing it before due to stress. The only thing about this product is that is doesn't really curve cravings at all for me. The shipment was fast and ordering was a cinch! I really enjoy ordering from iHerb...Have NOT been dissappointed.