In combo with 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1706366 on Aug 13, 2011

It is hard to work out which is doing what job but I have found this product and the 100mg 5HTP to work wonders. I started taking both only about a week ago. I feel alot less tense and stressed. I don't have late afternoon cravings. I don't wake up with a sore jaw from grinding and clenching at night. I sleep well, dream more and wake up feeling refreshed.

Super Cortisol Support

Posted by Reviewer1009285 on Aug 19, 2011

This really works. I take 2 a day and I sleep better and I feel more relaxed.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Nov 07, 2013

Some background about me: I am recovering from a serious systemic candida infection caused by receiving intravenous antibiotics which wiped out my gut flora. This caused adrenal fatigue. As a result, I had cortisol rushes which would cause me to wake up in the middle of the night in a panic. Since taking this supplement, the late night/early morning panic attacks have stopped and I am able to sleep all night again. Definitely recommend it and I will probably be taking this for a very long time.

Helps control my eating

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

I'm perpetually stressed, so my adrenals are always in overdrive. This product doesn't help with the stress any but I do notice that when I take it regularly I don't start absent-mindedly eating as a stress-coping mechanism, and I really appreciate that because the last thing I need is a ton of weight gain on top of all the other stress!

Take this everyday so I get a perk in late afternoon

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015

Amazing stuff! Was so tired and lethargic before. This really helps.

Now Foods Super Cortisol Support with Relora

Posted by Reviewer1750459 on Jan 17, 2010

Wonderful product; hard to find retail supplment with magnolia bark and banaba! Taking those ingredients allowed me to be free of blood pressure meds! Of course green tea helped, as well; butthat`s readily available in stores. Please keep this Relacore in your sales offerings.

More Energy and Lost Weight

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jun 13, 2012

This little pill 3 times a day has made more difference in my energy level than anything I've ever tried. And without even trying I've lost 10 lbs. in two months!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2066771 on Aug 10, 2011

This is 2nd time I have ordered this product. I love it. Happy to have found a supplement for anxiety instead of Rx presciption. After taking for a few days found I do not need to take 3 times daily. Has helped calm me so I do not have "racing" feeling. Highly recommend. Good price. FAST delivery.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2081182 on Jan 15, 2012

Really works well. I feel that my stomach has gotten flatter! I will definitely buy this product again!

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Sep 20, 2011

Within 2 weeks I lost 3 pounds which I think is a reasonable weight loss rate. My abdomen felt flatter, and looked a bit flatter.