brilliant stuff

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 09, 2013

When I have not enough sleep, these stop me from being a frazzled mess the next day. Help me think more clearly when I'm stressed and fall asleep more easily. Can't live without them when stressed.

Great Adrenal Support

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

Endocrine issues almost always include adrenal problems even though many doctors never seem to go there. This formula will help support your adrenal function and the NOW brand is always a quality solution to turn to.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 09, 2013

I was REALLY needing a product like this and I will continue to always buy this. It really helps me relaxed, calm and makes everyday things less stressful. I'm already starting to see some good changes. I'm losing fat in places where my body was storing it before due to stress. The only thing about this product is that is doesn't really curve cravings at all for me. The shipment was fast and ordering was a cinch! I really enjoy ordering from iHerb...Have NOT been dissappointed.

Really works

Posted by 4665236388258529064 on Aug 31, 2015

Just recently I realized that I had adrenal fatigue, from a very stressful life without fixed schedules (bedtime is never constant, I never eat my meals at a consistent time, and had candida previously, as well as addiction to coffee). After a day of taking this, I woke up feeling replenished; I haven't felt so rested since I was a kid, and always struggled to wake up in the morning. I noticed it keeps me up if I take it at night, so I tried using melatonin to correct that but woke up with heartburn. I am not reducing dose to two a day, avoiding nighttime.

Super Cortisol Support

Posted by Reviewer1325139 on Nov 29, 2011

I have been taking them for about three weeks and feel that I am beginning to feel the benefit.I have an increased amount of energy.

Headaches and No Noticeable Positive Effects

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I've been using this product for about 5 months without any noticeable positive effects. I haven't felt any reduction in stress and I haven't really felt a significant difference in my energy levels. I get headaches about 30-60 minutes after I take it. I have also noticed that my appetite tends to increase when I take this product. I haven't lost any weight and my belly fat is the same. To be fair, I haven't taken this product on a regular basis, only occasionally. Another product I have been using which seems to have given better results for stress, insomnia, and migraines is Now Foods 5-HTP.

I sleep at night and have energy in the day

Posted by Reviewer1954790 on May 08, 2011

I used to feel energetic all night and tired all day because my cortisol levels had swapped around this product has really balanced that out and now I sleep better at night and have energy in the day

I think its working.

Posted by Reviewer1108221 on Oct 12, 2010

I got this to help with some of my excess belly fat. I have been taking one pill, twice a day and it seems to be helping in that department. It also seems to be helping me slightly with my anxiety issues.

it works for me

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

I can tell when my cortisol levels are low and it really helps. I can't take it too late at night, I'm afraid it will keep me up. But during the day it rocks!

Sugar Balance

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on May 25, 2011

As 'Banaba Leaf Extract' was out of stock, I purchased this - blood test showed insulin levels greatly improved - and my low adrenal output also improved!!!