Good product

Posted by Reviewer2066771 on Aug 10, 2011

This is 2nd time I have ordered this product. I love it. Happy to have found a supplement for anxiety instead of Rx presciption. After taking for a few days found I do not need to take 3 times daily. Has helped calm me so I do not have "racing" feeling. Highly recommend. Good price. FAST delivery.

In combo with 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1706366 on Aug 13, 2011

It is hard to work out which is doing what job but I have found this product and the 100mg 5HTP to work wonders. I started taking both only about a week ago. I feel alot less tense and stressed. I don't have late afternoon cravings. I don't wake up with a sore jaw from grinding and clenching at night. I sleep well, dream more and wake up feeling refreshed.

brilliant stuff

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 09, 2013

When I have not enough sleep, these stop me from being a frazzled mess the next day. Help me think more clearly when I'm stressed and fall asleep more easily. Can't live without them when stressed.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Nov 07, 2013

Some background about me: I am recovering from a serious systemic candida infection caused by receiving intravenous antibiotics which wiped out my gut flora. This caused adrenal fatigue. As a result, I had cortisol rushes which would cause me to wake up in the middle of the night in a panic. Since taking this supplement, the late night/early morning panic attacks have stopped and I am able to sleep all night again. Definitely recommend it and I will probably be taking this for a very long time.

completely turned my life around

Posted by 4665516010969681951 on Feb 25, 2016

I would say this is a purchase I would never forget. I would honestly say that this really does work , I suffered from ongoing stress , anxiety and overall depression. This has helped me sleep and help my focus more on work and less on distracting thoughts. It helps you maintain your weight by helping u sleep better and stress less which is a big component of weight gain. I definitely will purchase it again. Thank you Iherb

Super Cortisol Support

Posted by Reviewer1325139 on Nov 29, 2011

I have been taking them for about three weeks and feel that I am beginning to feel the benefit.I have an increased amount of energy.

I think its working.

Posted by Reviewer1108221 on Oct 12, 2010

I got this to help with some of my excess belly fat. I have been taking one pill, twice a day and it seems to be helping in that department. It also seems to be helping me slightly with my anxiety issues.

it works for me

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

I can tell when my cortisol levels are low and it really helps. I can't take it too late at night, I'm afraid it will keep me up. But during the day it rocks!

Use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1411270 on Nov 09, 2008

Wow a great product, I noticed a diference the first day, also if I miss it I do see the difference.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1136745 on May 12, 2009

changed to these from ordinary relora,work much better as i have under-active thyroid.I use Now Foods most of the time even though I have to send for them to be shipped to the uk.Recommend them highly! Thankyou! Also service from iherb is fantastic!