made anxiety way worse!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 15, 2014

I felt some headaches, but worse it made my anxiety way worse and panic disorder way worse. I hoped it wasnt because of this, but when I stopped taking it my anxiety was much much lower. Not sure what ingedient caused this.*UPDATE: tried it again 1 year later after DR says blood work shows adrenal fatigue etc. Again, it made my anxiety much worse! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Jan 13, 2014

I have only been taking this 3 weeks so not totally sold that what is happening can be attributed to this product. Anyhow.... for the first time ever I have been able to stay off cakes, chocolates, lollies - only for one week but believe me for me that is amazing! I intend to stay off these products. Find that I am more able to stick to a healthier diet and don't have so many sugar cravings and don't feel as hungry at night after a meal which is when I used to eat copius amounts of cakes, chocolates, whatever I could get my hands on. I'm not saying it's a miracle. I have had to be responsible myself for my actions but I think this is helping me to be responsible.

Great

Posted by 5191728181714145938 on Jan 10, 2014

Does what it says. helped me a lot. i don't feel i need it as much as i used to but thats probably down to it being a good product. Will only work if you are low on cortisol so do your research to make sure it's the right product for you.

Don't think it suited me

Posted by 5188144065634383417 on Dec 28, 2013

Gave me wind.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Nov 07, 2013

Some background about me: I am recovering from a serious systemic candida infection caused by receiving intravenous antibiotics which wiped out my gut flora. This caused adrenal fatigue. As a result, I had cortisol rushes which would cause me to wake up in the middle of the night in a panic. Since taking this supplement, the late night/early morning panic attacks have stopped and I am able to sleep all night again. Definitely recommend it and I will probably be taking this for a very long time.

no major changes

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

I did not notice a difference which taking these supplements.

excellent!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5648202392812713996 on Sep 30, 2013

I love this so im ordering some more right now! im hardly ever hungry, cravings have stopped. lethargy has stopped, stax more energy! luv it luv it luv it! think im always going 2 take this!

Sucks tennis BALLSSS

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Didn't help much infact felt a little chest tighness

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1476394 on Jul 31, 2013

This stuff is amazing. Gives me energy all through the day. I can really tell the difference when I don't take it in the morning. My husband is hooked too. He works nights and this helps him stay focused (on catching the bad guys ;-) ). just do not take it before bed, you will stay up all night long. Your body will be tired but your brain will not shut off!

More relaxed...

Posted by 4808618318988404200 on Jul 29, 2013

I am using this product for a little while now and I can say I feel less stressed!I use it with Relora.