Good product

Posted by Reviewer2066771 on Aug 10, 2011

This is 2nd time I have ordered this product. I love it. Happy to have found a supplement for anxiety instead of Rx presciption. After taking for a few days found I do not need to take 3 times daily. Has helped calm me so I do not have "racing" feeling. Highly recommend. Good price. FAST delivery.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Sep 20, 2011

Within 2 weeks I lost 3 pounds which I think is a reasonable weight loss rate. My abdomen felt flatter, and looked a bit flatter.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2081182 on Jan 15, 2012

Really works well. I feel that my stomach has gotten flatter! I will definitely buy this product again!

brilliant stuff

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 09, 2013

When I have not enough sleep, these stop me from being a frazzled mess the next day. Help me think more clearly when I'm stressed and fall asleep more easily. Can't live without them when stressed.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Nov 07, 2013

Some background about me: I am recovering from a serious systemic candida infection caused by receiving intravenous antibiotics which wiped out my gut flora. This caused adrenal fatigue. As a result, I had cortisol rushes which would cause me to wake up in the middle of the night in a panic. Since taking this supplement, the late night/early morning panic attacks have stopped and I am able to sleep all night again. Definitely recommend it and I will probably be taking this for a very long time.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 09, 2013

I was REALLY needing a product like this and I will continue to always buy this. It really helps me relaxed, calm and makes everyday things less stressful. I'm already starting to see some good changes. I'm losing fat in places where my body was storing it before due to stress. The only thing about this product is that is doesn't really curve cravings at all for me. The shipment was fast and ordering was a cinch! I really enjoy ordering from iHerb...Have NOT been dissappointed.

completely turned my life around

Posted by 4665516010969681951 on Feb 25, 2016

I would say this is a purchase I would never forget. I would honestly say that this really does work , I suffered from ongoing stress , anxiety and overall depression. This has helped me sleep and help my focus more on work and less on distracting thoughts. It helps you maintain your weight by helping u sleep better and stress less which is a big component of weight gain. I definitely will purchase it again. Thank you Iherb

Super Cortisol Support

Posted by Reviewer1325139 on Nov 29, 2011

I have been taking them for about three weeks and feel that I am beginning to feel the benefit.I have an increased amount of energy.

Not Seeing much of an Improvement Whatsoever

Posted by 5027363442805689363 on Feb 04, 2015

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now & I haven't seen anything noticeable, not with energy or weight loss. I am bummed that I am now left with multiple jars of a product I do not like.

Sucks tennis BALLSSS

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Didn't help much infact felt a little chest tighness