Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, 90 Veggie Caps

More energy, less anxiety with Super Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1603395 on May 20, 2010

The product has indeed helped with the stress I have to deal with. Before the product, I was gaining weight and having periods of panic. Now the love handles and belly has started to reduce, and I feel more confident and in control of emotions. Less anger. I take one capsule every meal during the work week. Of course, the better solution would be to relieve the stress.

Seems to Help Me Sleep

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 02, 2012

I upped my increase of this to three times per day and seemed to sleep more soundly. When I did wake up during the night, I was still very sleepy and was able to fall back asleep, which is not typical for me. Then I started taking Corti-cut instead and that effect seemed to stop. Last night I woke up and decided to take one of the Super Cortisol Support. I fell asleep and slept very deeply for several hours. I'm going to take this at night from now on and take the Corti-cut during the day.

Super Cortisol by Now Foods

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Debilitated by ME (it's like Chronic Fatigue but it starts with a bad flu-like illness), I've spent years hardly able to leave my home due to fatigue. I've tried many products for it, but none really helped much. After taking Now Foods' Super Cortisol, Fo Ti (Nature's Way Fo-Ti Root and then Paradise Herbs Fo-Ti), and Now Foods' L-Tyrosine for 2 weeks, I perked up during the day and began needing considerably less sleep at night. These products are the only changes I've made in my life. (I take the maximum dosage given on each bottle.) I can't say if it's one of these products or the combination, but my energy level has increased considerably and my foggy brain has cleared. To anyone experiencing fatigue and/or brain fog, I'd suggest reading up on each of the products I've been using, then testing with one or all. It could take longer for you than it has for me, so don't give up!

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jan 14, 2010

From day one, sugar is not a problem anymore. I took it that afternoon, and fixed coffee with cream & sugar as normal. Had to dump the cup, make a new one with half the amount of sugar. I noticed dramatic difference in amount of sugar needed to satisfy the flavors. Even on cereal, less sugar is better now. Does not give you jitters at all.

Now Foods Super Cortisol Support with Relora

Posted by Reviewer1750459 on Jan 17, 2010

Wonderful product; hard to find retail supplment with magnolia bark and banaba! Taking those ingredients allowed me to be free of blood pressure meds! Of course green tea helped, as well; butthat`s readily available in stores. Please keep this Relacore in your sales offerings.