Mild Mood Relaxant

Posted by Reviewer2933408 on Sep 29, 2008

I don't know if these actually help with dieting, but they are great at smoothing out the mood and making tense moments less frequent.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530277 on May 31, 2008

I like it, it gives me a bit of energy & makes me feel more motivated to work out.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

I got this pill because of my age in an attempt to quiet down the menopause symptoms. I've only been taking it for a few weeks but there are no adverse affects. My research indicates this is the most wise choice of brands and amount of ingredients for my issues.

Relora not for me

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 28, 2009

This product made me sick to my stomach so had to discontinue use.

yukie on the tastes buds

Posted by Reviewer1824142 on Mar 15, 2011

On opening this product i found that quite a few of the capsules had split open, and the contents were lose inside the container. This made the remainder of the capsules taste unpleasant. I will not buy this product again as i feel no benefits from it......

does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

After I started taking this I starting having bad headaches, not being sure I stopped taking all supplements then a week later tried just this one and same thing within an hour had a wicked headache, stopped and they went away, so its not for me..

Great Adrenal Support

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

Endocrine issues almost always include adrenal problems even though many doctors never seem to go there. This formula will help support your adrenal function and the NOW brand is always a quality solution to turn to.

Feeling better

Posted by 5039294745200491620 on May 18, 2015

Easy to take and feel better

Love it

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

It has helped me to get rid of cravins specially sweet stuff. Good stuff regarding stress, makes me feel good and lose weight at the same time. IHerbs is super good about shipping and packing, so far it has delivered everything on time and without any issue

completely turned my life around

Posted by 4665516010969681951 on Feb 25, 2016

I would say this is a purchase I would never forget. I would honestly say that this really does work , I suffered from ongoing stress , anxiety and overall depression. This has helped me sleep and help my focus more on work and less on distracting thoughts. It helps you maintain your weight by helping u sleep better and stress less which is a big component of weight gain. I definitely will purchase it again. Thank you Iherb