Incredible!!

Posted by 4733661379655101999 on Jun 12, 2016

I will use this product for the rest of my life! I have really noticed the difference in my sleep habits and stress lhevels on just a few weeks. I take this with a multivitamin and Oxfam bile every day. Love it. I'll never look back. It's changed my life.

Love it

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

It has helped me to get rid of cravins specially sweet stuff. Good stuff regarding stress, makes me feel good and lose weight at the same time. IHerbs is super good about shipping and packing, so far it has delivered everything on time and without any issue

More energy

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I notice more energy when I take these :)

Read the Label people!!!

Posted by VitoGoldfarb on Dec 30, 2015

very disappointed to find out after purchase that this product contains Magnesium oxide and calcium carbonate both are the least bioavailable forms of these minerals also contains Soy Lecithin the only bright spot is the Relora

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Feb 12, 2010

I have had less stress and I'm sleeping better since I started taking these. I've also lost a few pounds. I plan to keep taking them indefinitely.

Mild Mood Relaxant

Posted by Reviewer2933408 on Sep 29, 2008

I don't know if these actually help with dieting, but they are great at smoothing out the mood and making tense moments less frequent.

Relora not for me

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 28, 2009

This product made me sick to my stomach so had to discontinue use.

Don't work

Posted by Reviewer2285180 on Jun 01, 2011

I was taking a different brand of the cortisol support tablets but decided to try these since they cost less and am sorry I did. These do not work. On the other brand I lost weight and felt better but with these I don't feel any difference. Don't waste your money. Spend the money and get the better expensive ones!

yukie on the tastes buds

Posted by Reviewer1824142 on Mar 15, 2011

On opening this product i found that quite a few of the capsules had split open, and the contents were lose inside the container. This made the remainder of the capsules taste unpleasant. I will not buy this product again as i feel no benefits from it......

does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

After I started taking this I starting having bad headaches, not being sure I stopped taking all supplements then a week later tried just this one and same thing within an hour had a wicked headache, stopped and they went away, so its not for me..