Great!

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Dec 01, 2012

Bought this due to a high stress job and I was super stressed out. This definitely help with the mood swings and less reactive

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1251395 on Oct 28, 2012

Not sure if this is working or not....I do feel a bit less stressed but I think that's more the external situation that the cortisol support. I'll keep going at it to see if anything changes.

Headaches and No Noticeable Positive Effects

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I've been using this product for about 5 months without any noticeable positive effects. I haven't felt any reduction in stress and I haven't really felt a significant difference in my energy levels. I get headaches about 30-60 minutes after I take it. I have also noticed that my appetite tends to increase when I take this product. I haven't lost any weight and my belly fat is the same. To be fair, I haven't taken this product on a regular basis, only occasionally. Another product I have been using which seems to have given better results for stress, insomnia, and migraines is Now Foods 5-HTP.

A good product if you are working the NIGHT shift.

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

I used to take this to help me stay up at night and not eat everything in sight while at work. It keeps the energy high, and you won't get unusual cravings.

Seems good so far

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I haven't noticed any big changes after one weeks use but I have slept well and felt ok. So far the best product for my stress and anxiety has been pure GABA powder from the same brand. Also phosphatidyl serine seems to have an effect! Update: still no big difference after a longer use. I don't think I'll buy this again.

Great for low blood pressure..

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Combined with Now Energy it seems to get rid of the occasional head spin that I get when standing up thanks to low blood pressure. I'm guessing it does this by fixing up poor thyroid function and increasing the metabolism.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1014871 on Jul 02, 2012

I take these witn doctor best coq10 100MG, it gives more energy without jitters like caffeine. Because I think the black pepper extract from the coq10 helps my body absorb better these pills

Induces somnolence

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Jun 28, 2012

This stuff makes me sleepy all day long and takes away all my energies. It becomes impossible to do anything. I'll keep it to use eventually in case of insomnia.

No effect felt

Posted by Reviewer1179314 on Jun 28, 2012

Don't think I feel any slimming effect

More Energy and Lost Weight

Posted by Reviewer1674466 on Jun 13, 2012

This little pill 3 times a day has made more difference in my energy level than anything I've ever tried. And without even trying I've lost 10 lbs. in two months!