Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Feb 12, 2010

I have had less stress and I'm sleeping better since I started taking these. I've also lost a few pounds. I plan to keep taking them indefinitely.

Mild Mood Relaxant

Posted by Reviewer2933408 on Sep 29, 2008

I don't know if these actually help with dieting, but they are great at smoothing out the mood and making tense moments less frequent.

Seems to be very helpful.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Feb 13, 2011

Could be coinsidence that I am just getting better anyway, but since adding this to my regimine, my tummy is actually going down.

Increased energy!

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Feb 25, 2011

Help to reduce abdominal fat. Good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1898992 on Feb 26, 2010

I new I had some cortisol problems so I decided to try this and it has really helped with my night time food cravings.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530277 on May 31, 2008

I like it, it gives me a bit of energy & makes me feel more motivated to work out.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

I got this pill because of my age in an attempt to quiet down the menopause symptoms. I've only been taking it for a few weeks but there are no adverse affects. My research indicates this is the most wise choice of brands and amount of ingredients for my issues.

Contains caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Mar 19, 2016

I get insomnia and that is when my cortisol is a problem. Obviously I try not to have caffeine when I have it. Other than for this reason I cut out all caffeine drinks because my bladder is very sensitive to it. I didn't know these had caffeine in them when i first took them. I don't think it affected my insomnia but it really affected my bladder, noticeably. I was going to the toilet 3 or 4 times during the night, which defeats the purpose of taking them for me, as a good night's sleep is the main thing I need to get my cortisol down. It's a pity as I like this brand. If you don't have bladder issues I'd still give them a go.

Relora not for me

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 28, 2009

This product made me sick to my stomach so had to discontinue use.

yukie on the tastes buds

Posted by Reviewer1824142 on Mar 15, 2011

On opening this product i found that quite a few of the capsules had split open, and the contents were lose inside the container. This made the remainder of the capsules taste unpleasant. I will not buy this product again as i feel no benefits from it......