Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, 90 Veggie Caps

I think its working.

Posted by Reviewer1108221 on Oct 12, 2010

I got this to help with some of my excess belly fat. I have been taking one pill, twice a day and it seems to be helping in that department. It also seems to be helping me slightly with my anxiety issues.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 09, 2013

I was REALLY needing a product like this and I will continue to always buy this. It really helps me relaxed, calm and makes everyday things less stressful. I'm already starting to see some good changes. I'm losing fat in places where my body was storing it before due to stress. The only thing about this product is that is doesn't really curve cravings at all for me. The shipment was fast and ordering was a cinch! I really enjoy ordering from iHerb...Have NOT been dissappointed.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2081182 on Jan 15, 2012

Really works well. I feel that my stomach has gotten flatter! I will definitely buy this product again!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2066771 on Aug 10, 2011

This is 2nd time I have ordered this product. I love it. Happy to have found a supplement for anxiety instead of Rx presciption. After taking for a few days found I do not need to take 3 times daily. Has helped calm me so I do not have "racing" feeling. Highly recommend. Good price. FAST delivery.

In combo with 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1706366 on Aug 13, 2011

It is hard to work out which is doing what job but I have found this product and the 100mg 5HTP to work wonders. I started taking both only about a week ago. I feel alot less tense and stressed. I don't have late afternoon cravings. I don't wake up with a sore jaw from grinding and clenching at night. I sleep well, dream more and wake up feeling refreshed.