very subtle and very good

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 07, 2009

I couldn't feel any change at first, but then I realized I stopped feeling very hungry when I haven't eaten for 4-5 hrs. Then I realized I was feeling more energetic both during day and night time. Also my endurance to stress and noise is better. Although I should stop taking it to know for sure because I am also using an antidepressant.

excellent!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5648202392812713996 on Sep 30, 2013

I love this so im ordering some more right now! im hardly ever hungry, cravings have stopped. lethargy has stopped, stax more energy! luv it luv it luv it! think im always going 2 take this!

Feeling better

Posted by 5039294745200491620 on May 18, 2015

Easy to take and feel better

Excellent product for stress relief

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Oct 17, 2016

I have used this product for times of high stress and am very grateful. I keep it on hand all the time now and have shared it with others and it has helped everyone who has tried it. I found the effects to be very subtle, meaning it's not like you notice it working but if you pay attention, you'll see that you feel calmer. It's a very gentle effect, not dramatic. I recommend taking the supplement during periods of high stress. I have also used herbpharm tincture and tulsi tea for similar aid in helping to soothe your adrenal system. Not all at once, just choose one and experiment to see what works for you. I highly recommend this product!

Incredible!!

Posted by 4733661379655101999 on Jun 12, 2016

I will use this product for the rest of my life! I have really noticed the difference in my sleep habits and stress lhevels on just a few weeks. I take this with a multivitamin and Oxfam bile every day. Love it. I'll never look back. It's changed my life.

super cortisol support NOW <3

Posted by 5132471176985086359 on Aug 04, 2016

well, i just love it. i recomendet this to my friends that also has hight stress levels or adrenal fatiques. using this few weeks now and i ordered more. ive been suffering from bad adrenal fatique and hight cortisol, its horrible place to be. i didnt got any help from anywhere, but thank god i found Iherb and this product. in very short time it helped me so much, i feel more calm, i can handle stress better, im more happier, i sleep better, im not exhausted when i wake up, i have more energy! I don't think i can handle without this product! :)

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been taking one to two of these caps daily and have noticed a slight reduction in belly fat.

belly fat

Posted by skinnyfuel on Jan 17, 2012

I tend to have excess fat only in my belly and I have a stressful job. I started eating less than 20 grams of sugar each day and also take Source Naturals Hoodia. I lost weight. I dropped one inch from my waist in three weeks, which is great for my stubborn belly fat.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

Have a highly demanding job and this product seems to help keep me keep my emotions even through a stressful work day.

Mild Mood Relaxant

Posted by Reviewer2933408 on Sep 29, 2008

I don't know if these actually help with dieting, but they are great at smoothing out the mood and making tense moments less frequent.